Author Topic: LIVE....Shooting at Christian elementary school as authorities issue message directly to parents  (Read 11716 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
We've seen/heard reports that "Manifestos" left by these mass murderers will not see the light of day in the media.

Take away some of their 'fifteen minutes', etc..

Given how tranparent the authorities in Nashville and Tennessee have been, I am sure the manifesto will be released, and when it is, it will be all over social media.

Offline libertybele

Yeah, you're right. I wasn't aware she'd shot out the doors - and not just walked in - until I saw the video Myst posted. We've been trying to be proactive with security at our church and preschool, but it isn't cheap. We're switching from metal keys to electronic ones, for example, to make entry more difficult. Changing out all the doors altogether would cost a fortune, but administrators of churches, private schools, etc., still need to find a way to do it.

I believe the best security is to have only one gated entry with 2 trained, armed security officers checking the ID and reason for entry. You would have only one entry before that gate where a person has to check in and have a reason why they want access into the school - also that entry needs to be staffed with a trained, armed security guard.  So we're talking a couple of gates and a minimum of 3 security officers.

If a gunman/woman gets beyond those points than obviously back up is needed.  But I believe the above would make it much more difficult to access the school(s).

For a gunman/woman to access they would have to open fire on the first security officer -- meanwhile the other two would immediately respond and hopefully able to call for back up.

Just my two cents.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

In less than five years, we’ve had four people who identify as transsexual committing a mass shooting. In November of 2018, Snochia Moseley, a man who identified as a woman, wounded three and killed three after opening fire at his place of employment in Aberdeen, Maryland. In May of 2019, a Colorado woman who identified as male shot up a school, killing one and wounding eight. In November of 2022, a Colorado man who shot up a gay nightclub, killing five and wounding 18, was identified as transsexual. On Monday, 28-year-old Audrey Elizabeth Hale, a woman who identified as a Man......

More to come I am sure.

Part and parcel with the BLM/Antifa 'peaceful protests' and the liberal governments that let them.

The left fringe is going militant.

Same goes with damage to food chain and power supply... Each of those are treated in a vacuum, but in the aggregate, there is something organized afoot.

Offline GrouchoTex

Part and parcel with the BLM/Antifa 'peaceful protests' and the liberal governments that let them.

Same goes with damage to food chain and power supply... Each of those are treated in a vacuum, but in the aggregate, there is something organized afoot.

Throw in a rash of train derailments lately...

Offline LadyLiberty

On another note, has anyone indicated whether she was on testosterone for her tranniness?source

That's what I've been wondering. I've seen personal written accounts and videos of women who thought they were men, then decided that what they were doing didn't eliminate their mental issues so they stopped and decided they were female after all.  What the testosterone did to them mentally was horrible for them to deal with. Hey, high dose T in a woman's body ... what could go wrong? /s

I located the following:  "There are often positive emotional changes from reduced gender dysphoria. However, in some FTMs testosterone can cause increased irritability, frustration, and anger. There are reports of testosterone destabilizing FTMs with bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, and schizophrenia."

MD's prescribing these cross-sex hormones should lose their license!

Offline Lando Lincoln

Given how tranparent the authorities in Nashville and Tennessee have been, I am sure the manifesto will be released, and when it is, it will be all over social media.

I suspect there is some concern that these so-called manifestos can crawl into the psyches of similarly deranged people.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I believe the best security is to have only one gated entry with 2 trained, armed security officers checking the ID and reason for entry. You would have only one entry before that gate where a person has to check in and have a reason why they want access into the school - also that entry needs to be staffed with a trained, armed security guard.  So we're talking a couple of gates and a minimum of 3 security officers.

If a gunman/woman gets beyond those points than obviously back up is needed.  But I believe the above would make it much more difficult to access the school(s).

For a gunman/woman to access they would have to open fire on the first security officer -- meanwhile the other two would immediately respond and hopefully able to call for back up.

Just my two cents.

Honest question. What would prevent a mass killer from just mowing people down as they were leaving church or school?

Offline LadyLiberty

Nashville school shooter bought 7 firearms legally from 5 stores, police chief says

By Alex Sundby

Updated on: March 28, 2023 / 2:15 PM / CBS News

The assailant in the Nashville school shooting legally bought seven firearms from five stores before Monday's deadly attack, the city's police chief said Tuesday afternoon. The shooter used three of those weapons in the rampage, killing six people.

During a brief press conference, Nashville Police Chief John Drake said the parents of the shooter, 28-year-old Audrey Hale, were unaware she had access to so many guns.

"They felt that she had one weapon and that she sold it," Drake told reporters.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said the purchases were made "over the past couple of years." Drake said the weapons were hidden from the shooter's parents."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nashville-school-shooting-shooter-7-firearms-legally-5-stores-police-chief/

How the heck did she hide 7 weapons in their house without them knowing?

Online Kamaji

That's what I've been wondering. I've seen personal written accounts and videos of women who thought they were men, then decided that what they were doing didn't eliminate their mental issues so they stopped and decided they were female after all.  What the testosterone did to them mentally was horrible for them to deal with. Hey, high dose T in a woman's body ... what could go wrong? /s

I located the following:  "There are often positive emotional changes from reduced gender dysphoria. However, in some FTMs testosterone can cause increased irritability, frustration, and anger. There are reports of testosterone destabilizing FTMs with bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, and schizophrenia."

MD's prescribing these cross-sex hormones should lose their license!

Agreed.

Online Kamaji

Honest question. What would prevent a mass killer from just mowing people down as they were leaving church or school?

Nothing, and in point of fact, they wouldn't need a gun to do substantial damage; a heavy truck or bus would be sufficient.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Mission parameters. Perhaps the self perception of being some type of 'warrior' instead of just a street punk.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 07:41:47 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

Throw in a rash of train derailments lately...

Exactly right.

Offline libertybele

Yes, it's called organized government corruption.  As horrific as some of these crimes are, I put nothing past our government.  Nothing.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

None. There is no protection except what is on the ground at the time. Even if the LEOs respond like these did, it was still too late.

But by the same token, without turning schools into prisons, there is no effective answer except that which can be performed ad-hoc at the time.

The real problem is the mental state that performs the act, and the social prompts that encourage it,

School attacks were few to non-existent growing up... This is kinda a new thing. And a societal problem.

Offline roamer_1

Yes, it's called organized government corruption.  As horrific as some of these crimes are, I put nothing past our government.  Nothing.

I think it is organized by the liberal left, in collusion with this whole Great Reset/Build Back Better thing that is happening globally. It is happening everywhere, not just in the states.

Offline libertybele

I think it is organized by the liberal left, in collusion with this whole Great Reset/Build Back Better thing that is happening globally. It is happening everywhere, not just in the states.

That's why we're seeing the protests.  King Charles and Prince William of the UK are very big on going green and globalization and the people of the UK are soon going to be hurting right along with us.

This world is in major, major, trouble.

Offline Lando Lincoln

None. There is no protection except what is on the ground at the time. Even if the LEOs respond like these did, it was still too late.

But by the same token, without turning schools into prisons, there is no effective answer except that which can be performed ad-hoc at the time.

The real problem is the mental state that performs the act, and the social prompts that encourage it,

School attacks were few to non-existent growing up... This is kinda a new thing. And a societal problem.

Yes, and related to that is the physical posture of the shooter in the available video. I would not be surprised if we learn she was an avid video gamer.  It could be the nexus of reality and “fantasy” for her disturbed mind.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

That's why we're seeing the protests.  King Charles and Prince William of the UK are very big on going green and globalization and the people of the UK are soon going to be hurting right along with us.

This world is in major, major, trouble.

Same in Germany, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Virtually ALL the West. It is a single movement.

Offline roamer_1

Yes, and related to that is the physical posture of the shooter in the available video. I would not be surprised if we learn she was an avid video gamer.  It could be the nexus of reality and “fantasy” for her disturbed mind.

Obviously the left has a problem determining the line where reality is crossed.

Online Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Uvalde, the entire Police Department the Sheriffs and all of them will die in Shame and Cowardice.

BREAKING. Nashville, Tennessee Covenant School shooter was female teenager. Police have not identified shooter. Total dead, including shooter, is 7. Police shot suspect 14 minutes from first 911 call.[/size]

Uvalde
• US Customs and Border Protection, which is the largest law enforcement agency in the area due Uvalde’s proximity to Mexico, had more than 20 agents respond to the shooting, according to a law enforcement official. A CBP agent was shot in the head, but is in stable condition after the bullet did not penetrate, the official said.

• Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman Marsha Espinosa tweeted agents and other law enforcement officers took fire from the shooter, who had barricaded himself. “Risking their own lives, these Border Patrol Agents and other officers put themselves between the shooter and children on the scene to draw the shooter’s attention away from potential victims and save lives,” she wrote.’s proximity to Mexico, had more than 20 agents respond to the shooting, according to a law enforcement official. A CBP agent was shot in the head, but is in stable condition after the bullet did not penetrate, the official said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Uvalde shooting, the Cops camped out, and acted as a preventative force for the shooter. They were actively stopping anyone who wanted to go in and stop the situation. They were working 'for' the shooter to protect him and make sure he was not in harms way. Meanwhile, they ate donuts and drank coffee while children were being slaughtered in their ears. They could hear it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 08:22:20 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

Marjorie Taylor Greene ripped for suggesting hormones to blame for Nashville school shooting

By Lee Brown
March 28, 2023

Far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene sparked outrage by suggesting that hormone therapy could be to blame for the Nashville school shooting — calling it proof enough to “stop blaming guns.”

The Georgia Republican started tweeting the eyebrow-raising theories Monday, soon after it emerged Audrey Hale, 28, identified as transgender.

Authorities were unable to immediately determine whether the shooter identified as a man or woman, however, Hale used male pronouns and the name Aiden on some social media accounts.

It is also unclear if the shooter had actually been transitioning or using hormones.

“How much hormones like testosterone and medications for mental illness was the transgender Nashville school shooter taking?” Greene asked.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/28/marjorie-taylor-greene-guesses-hormones-to-for-trans-shooter/

Online Kamaji

Marjorie Taylor Greene ripped for suggesting hormones to blame for Nashville school shooting

By Lee Brown
March 28, 2023

Far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene sparked outrage by suggesting that hormone therapy could be to blame for the Nashville school shooting — calling it proof enough to “stop blaming guns.”

The Georgia Republican started tweeting the eyebrow-raising theories Monday, soon after it emerged Audrey Hale, 28, identified as transgender.

Authorities were unable to immediately determine whether the shooter identified as a man or woman, however, Hale used male pronouns and the name Aiden on some social media accounts.

It is also unclear if the shooter had actually been transitioning or using hormones.

“How much hormones like testosterone and medications for mental illness was the transgender Nashville school shooter taking?” Greene asked.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/28/marjorie-taylor-greene-guesses-hormones-to-for-trans-shooter/

She's correct to question that point, and it is extremely disingenous of the left to attack her for it, or to try to confuse the issue by conflating a trannie's concoction of testosterone and other hormone medications with natural testosterone in actual real males.