Author Topic: LIVE....Shooting at Christian elementary school as authorities issue message directly to parents  (Read 11713 times)

Offline mountaineer

I think you've got the anti-Chrustian motive exactly right.  Which is one reason why we likely will never be told the motivation.
The militant trannies (who could have predicted such a thing) are planning some kind of "day of vengeance" for April 1, coincidentally - or not.

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1640692810285236229
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Media Twists Itself Into Knots Covering Transgender School Shooter
US-SHOOTING-SCHOOL-WEAPONS
BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images

LAUREL DUGGAN
SOCIAL ISSUES AND CULTURE REPORTER
March 28, 2023

Corporate media outlets have stumbled around the name and pronouns of a shooter who killed three schoolchildren and three adults Monday after the public learned that the killer was transgender.

Police identified Audrey Hale, a 28-year-old woman who used male pronouns and identified as transgender, as the person behind the shooting, but initial reports referred to Hale as a woman. Mainstream outlets had initially called Hale a woman in their headlines, stories and tweets; rather than referring to the killer by preferred pronouns, some outlets are avoiding references to gender altogether. (RELATED: ‘This Is Horrible’: Classmate Says Nashville Shooter Seemed ‘Normal,’ ‘Talented’)

CNN edited an article after publication Monday to remove the word “woman,” but the updated article made no mention of the shooter’s transgender identity.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/28/media-transgender-school-shooter-pronouns-audrey-hale/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 28, 2023 9:27am EDT
Nashville school shooting: Officers who took out Covenant shooter identified
Audrey Hale, 28, is believed to have fatally shot six people at the Covenant School in Nashville

The two police officers who fatally shot the suspect of the Covenant School shooting in Nashville on Monday have been identified.

Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake said Officer Rex Englebert and Officer Michael Collazo fired at the 28-year-old Audrey Elizabeth Hale "and fatally wounded her," bringing an end to a shooting that left six victims, including three children, dead.

Officer Englebert is a four-year MNPD veteran and Officer Collazo is a nine-year MNPD veteran.

"Chief John Drake and the men and women of the MNPD join all of Nashville in mourning today’s deaths of six innocent persons, three nine-year-olds and three adults, at the hands of an active shooter at Covenant Church/School on Burton Hills Drive," a statement from the Nashville Police read.

Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake identified the two officers who fatally shot suspected school shooter Audrey Elizabeth Hale on March 27, 2023. (Metro Nashville Police Department)

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-school-shooting-officers-took-out-suspected-covenant-shooter-identified
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Mar 22, 2023
Radical trans activists to join forces with Antifa for Trans Day of Vengeance event in DC
Radical trans activists and a DC Antifa group are organising a Trans Day of Vengeance protest on April 1st at the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mia Ashton, Post Millennial

Radical trans activists and a DC Antifa group are organizing a Trans Day of Vengeance protest on April 1st at the Supreme Court of the United States.

Our Rights DC, an Antifa group that is part of the Antifascist Action (AFA), has joined forces with the Trans Radical Action Network in an attempt to "stop trans genocide" and increase the visibility of the transgender community.

Trans Radical Action Network is led by Noah Buchanan, a trans-identified female therapist and self-described "stigma fighter," and a Japanese non-binary trans activist called Tsukuru Fors.  ...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m Planning To Die Today’: Nashville School Shooter’s Final Messages Revealed

Reagan Reese
Contributor
March 28, 2023 9:28 AM ET
Font Size:

The Nashville, Tennessee, school shooter told her former middle school basketball teammate that she planned to commit suicide minutes before entering the school, according to locals news outlet News Channel 5.

The suspected Covenant School shooter, 28-year-old Audrey Hale, a woman who is transgender and goes by “he/him” pronouns, told Averianna Patton at 9:57 a.m. in an Instagram direct message that Hale was going to die by suicide, according to News Channel 5. At 10:13 a.m., the Nashville Police Department received a call that there was an active shooter in the Covenant School.

“I’m planning to die today,” Hale wrote. “THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! You’ll probably hear about me on the news after I die. This is my last goodbye. I love you. See you again in another life.”

Hale shot through Covenant School doors before firing at and killing three children and three adults. Nashville Police Department officers engaged with Hale, a previous student at the school, killing her. Before attacking the school, Hale had allegedly drawn maps detailing entrance points to the building and had been surveilling the school.

“One day this will make more sense,” Hale wrote to Patton. “I’ve left behind more than enough evidence behind. But something bad is about to happen.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/28/nashville-school-shooters-final-messages/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Mar 22, 2023
Radical trans activists to join forces with Antifa for Trans Day of Vengeance event in DC
Radical trans activists and a DC Antifa group are organising a Trans Day of Vengeance protest on April 1st at the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mia Ashton, Post Millennial

Radical trans activists and a DC Antifa group are organizing a Trans Day of Vengeance protest on April 1st at the Supreme Court of the United States.

Our Rights DC, an Antifa group that is part of the Antifascist Action (AFA), has joined forces with the Trans Radical Action Network in an attempt to "stop trans genocide" and increase the visibility of the transgender community.

Trans Radical Action Network is led by Noah Buchanan, a trans-identified female therapist and self-described "stigma fighter," and a Japanese non-binary trans activist called Tsukuru Fors.  ...

So, the fascists will be rioting in D.C. this weekend.

Offline mountaineer

I'm glad the Nashville PD is referring to the shooter as "she." Had she not committed suicide by cop, she'd be annoyed not to be called he.

Offline Kamaji

March 28, 2023 9:27am EDT
Nashville school shooting: Officers who took out Covenant shooter identified
Audrey Hale, 28, is believed to have fatally shot six people at the Covenant School in Nashville

The two police officers who fatally shot the suspect of the Covenant School shooting in Nashville on Monday have been identified.

Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake said Officer Rex Englebert and Officer Michael Collazo fired at the 28-year-old Audrey Elizabeth Hale "and fatally wounded her," bringing an end to a shooting that left six victims, including three children, dead.

Officer Englebert is a four-year MNPD veteran and Officer Collazo is a nine-year MNPD veteran.

"Chief John Drake and the men and women of the MNPD join all of Nashville in mourning today’s deaths of six innocent persons, three nine-year-olds and three adults, at the hands of an active shooter at Covenant Church/School on Burton Hills Drive," a statement from the Nashville Police read.

Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake identified the two officers who fatally shot suspected school shooter Audrey Elizabeth Hale on March 27, 2023. (Metro Nashville Police Department)

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-school-shooting-officers-took-out-suspected-covenant-shooter-identified

Heroes!

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
LOL!  You're the winner @Ghost Bear !!

Close enough... a girl pretending to be a boy!

I could have said "mentally ill freak" and I would have been just as close.
Let it burn.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here Are Leftists’ Disgusting Reactions To The Horrific Nashville Christian School Shooting
By: Shawn Fleetwood
March 28, 2023

Leftists rushed to politicize Monday’s horrific shooting at a Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee.

It’s no secret many on the left love to politicize tragedies, but the reaction from some to Monday’s deadly shooting at a Christian school in Nashville has reached a whole new level of malevolent.

Local authorities have identified the shooter as Audrey Hale, a 28-year-old woman who pretended to be male and had reportedly attended the school years prior. After entering the Covenant School shortly after 10 a.m., the shooter killed six people before being gunned down and killed by police. Among the victims are three 9-year-old children and three school staff members.

Nashville Police Chief John Drake characterized the shooting as a “targeted attack” and said authorities discovered “a manifesto” and detailed maps of the school showing points of entry. Drake also confirmed “there is some theory” to the idea that Hale’s transgender identity contributed to her decision to target the school but that authorities are still investigating the motive. Police said Hale was considering “another location” to target, but after “a threat assessment by the suspect [and] too much security, [she] decided not to.”

Immediately following the attack, leftists began using the horrific tragedy as an opportunity to promote their radical agenda and spew insensitive remarks.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/03/28/here-are-leftists-disgusting-reactions-to-the-horrific-nashville-christian-school-shooting/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Bodycam Footage Shows Officers Take Out Christian School Shooter

AWR Hawkins28 Mar 20230
2:20

Footage from the bodycam worn by Metropolitan Nashville Police Department (MNPD) officer Rex Englebert shows the Christian school attacker being confronted and killed Monday.

Englebert and fellow officer Michael Collazo took out the shooter.

On Monday, Breitbart News quoted MNPD spokesman saying:

Officers entered the first story of the school, began clearing it, they heard shots coming second level, they immediately went to the gunfire. When the officers got to the second level, they saw a shooter, a female, who was firing. The officers engaged her and she was fatally shot by responding police officers.

FOX News reported MNPD chief John Drake then noted that there were two officers who went upstairs, confronted, and killed the suspect.

Drake said, “The first call to 911 about shots being fired in the building came in at 10:13 a.m. Officers rushed to the campus, made entry, and began clearing the building. Shots were heard coming from the second level. It was on the second floor, in a common area, that a team of officers encountered Hale shooting (she had been firing through a window at arriving police cars). Two members of an officer team fired on Hale and fatally wounded her,”

Here is the bodycam footage of the takedown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2tZa4hT0c&t=196s&ab_channel=MetropolitanNashvillePoliceDepartment

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/03/28/watch-bodycam-footage-shows-officers-take-out-christian-school-shooter/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Heroes all of them....
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

Heroes all of them....
Somewhat of a contrast to the Uvalde response.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Somewhat of a contrast to the Uvalde response.

Exactly...what a difference...this is textbook on how it should be done.
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Exactly...what a difference...this is textbook on how it should be done.
The police in this case did a fine job. The only mistake here was an unlocked side door, permitting the shooter to get in. Had she had to ring a buzzer at the front entrance and state her business - with security cameras rolling - it would have been a different story.  :crying:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The police in this case did a fine job. The only mistake here was an unlocked side door, permitting the shooter to get in. Had she had to ring a buzzer at the front entrance and state her business - with security cameras rolling - it would have been a different story.  :crying:

There is video of her shooting through locked glass doors...I don't know what part of the building it is or  if it is an outside entrance door...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYG3Q5KTWu0&ab_channel=FOX10Phoenix
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 03:30:30 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

I could be mistaken, but did hear a news report last night about her entering through an unlocked side entrance. Apologies if I'm repeating a false report.

On another note, has anyone indicated whether she was on testosterone for her tranniness?
Women taking too high of a dosage of testosterone may experience the following symptoms:

Hair growth on the upper lip, face, chest, nipples, and lower abdomen. Thinning of scalp hair acne/oily skin.
    Shrinking breast size or irregular clitoris size as a result of increased muscle mass and redistributed body fat
    Irregular menstrual cycles, if menstruating.
    Anger, aggression, or hostility, which may lead to depression. Hoarseness or deepening of voice
source
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 03:34:09 pm by mountaineer »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I could be mistaken, but did hear a news report last night about her entering through an unlocked side entrance. Apologies if I'm repeating a false report.

I heard that too..look at above post.. pointing-up
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 28, 2023 10:53am EDT
Who are the Nashville school shooting victims?
Three children and three adult victims killed in Nashville school shooting at The Covenant School, police say

By Chris Pandolfo | Fox News

Nashville police have identified the six people, three young children and three adults, who were killed in a shooting at a Christian school Monday as Evelyn Dieckhaus, William Kinney, and Hallie Scruggs, all age 9, as well as Mike Hill, 61, Cynthia Peak, 61, and Katherine Koonce, 60.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/who-are-nashville-school-shooting-victims
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

I heard that too..look at above post.. pointing-up
Oh, I hadn't heard she shot out the glass and climbed through. In that case, I do apologize for any hint of blame directed at the church about an unlocked door.

Offline Kamaji

I thought she had shot her way in through glass doors.  If true, then there should be a national campaign to replace full glass doors in schools with either non-glass doors, or bullet-proof glass doors.

Offline Lando Lincoln

On another note, has anyone indicated whether she was on testosterone for her tranniness?source

The fog of reporting got it wrong initially. The door was locked but the shooter shot the heavy glass out and entered through the lower section.  Clearly a security weakness that needs to be considered elsewhere.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck