Author Topic: LIVE....Shooting at Christian elementary school as authorities issue message directly to parents  (Read 11882 times)

Offline mountaineer

I've mentioned that Mr. M and I are on our church's armed security team. Our church also operates a preschool. Our team has received training and spent a lot of time establishing safety procedures for Sundays, weekdays, the preschool, and every event held on church premises.

The shooter in this case entered by an unlocked side door. Never, ever leave any church or school door unlocked or propped open (as in Uvalde). Every single door in the complex should have been locked, requiring all visitors to go to only one main entrance and ring for admittance. The person answering the bell also should be monitoring the surveillance cameras, and ask via intercom for the visitor's reason for being there.  The unlocked door here may have been an oversight or an unintentional variance from safety rules, but it serves to remind us of the importance of those procedures.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Metro Nashville PD
@MNPDNashville

The 6 victims fatally shot by the active shooter at Covenant School are identified as: Evelyn Dieckhaus, Hallie Scruggs, and William Kinney, all age 9, Cynthia Peak, age 61, Katherine Koonce, age 60, and Mike Hill, age 61.

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

Just weeks ago, Governor Lee signed a law banning gender affirming care for minors.

Today, radical trans activist Audrey Hale shot up a Christian elementary school and murdered 6 people.

This was nothing less than an act of politically motivated domestic terrorism.

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck

For those who are confused, Audrey Hale is a biological female which is why the police are calling her a female. Audrey identified as a male/was transitioning to the name Aiden. She stole the lives of 3 innocent kids. Evil.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG

How much hormones like testosterone and medications for mental illness was the transgender Nashville school shooter taking?

Everyone can stop blaming guns now.
My thought might be a little more sinister.

So this is a woman transitioning into a (facsimile of a) man. She's 28. She already empathizes with the LGBTQ, and just by age and sex alone is also likely pro-abortion. The profile fits someone who is left-wing. If she went to school there and later embraced a trans identity, that's a huge glaring sign of deconstruction and resentment toward Christianity, and southern Presbyterians (regardless of the PCUSA) tend to be pretty conservative.

So... if the hormones were triggering homicidal tendencies, it would make perfect sense to her that if she was going to take herself out, she might as well do something heinous, because the left always blames gun control and the NRA for these things. She would see herself, in this horrifyingly twisted way, as almost innocent. Like Anakin Skywalker taking out the Jedi younglings in Revenge of the Sith.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Fox cut him off ...

"In the wake of a school shooting, Joe Biden says he came down to speak because he heard there was ice cream and gets distracted by “good looking kids” in the audience."

https://mobile.twitter.com/alx/status/1640427165081583623

Offline mountaineer

If she went to school there and later embraced a trans identity, that's a huge glaring sign of deconstruction and resentment toward Christianity, and southern Presbyterians (regardless of the PCUSA) tend to be pretty conservative.
I just looked it up - this is a PCA church. That conservative Presbyterian denomination has had its own conflicts lately on the homosexual issue, sadly.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 11:54:47 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mrclose

again..just breaks my heart

8888crybaby

Hallie Scruggs, one of three children slain in the sickening school shooting, was the 9-year-old child of Chad Scruggs, the senior pastor at Covenant Presbyterian Church.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/03/27/hallie-scruggs-daughter-of-nashville-pastor-victim-in-school-shooting/amp/?espv=1

@mystery-ak
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Hallie Scruggs, one of three children slain in the sickening school shooting, was the 9-year-old child of Chad Scruggs, the senior pastor at Covenant Presbyterian Church.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/03/27/hallie-scruggs-daughter-of-nashville-pastor-victim-in-school-shooting/amp/?espv=1

@mystery-ak
That's mafia tactics right there. Assassinating the pastor's kid? That's as low as low gets.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Why are we spending $100 billion dollars in Ukraine and not on school safety?

9:04 PM · Mar 27, 2023

That's mafia tactics right there. Assassinating the pastor's kid? That's as low as low gets.

"Answer honestly: Does this look like a “gender identity” or a mental illness?" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1640523771424436225

Vivek Ramaswamy
@VivekGRamaswamy

When someone says they’re trans, it usually means *something else* is badly wrong in their life. Let’s abandon the farce that the “humane” thing to do is to affirm their confusion, rather than to actually help. It’s inhumane. My heart goes out to the victims & families in Nashville.

Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1640497827498303488

Offline LMAO

@mystery-ak

Look at that little angel
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Answer honestly: Does this look like a “gender identity” or a mental illness?" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1640523771424436225
The most dangerous 'loaded weapons' here are the mentally ill that people keep pandering to, exacerbating their condition rather than getting them the treatment they deserve.
At some point, reality will wash away those delusions, and the result will not be pretty, whether they simply kill themselves, or take out their inner anger on others (or the stock in the store).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

At least this time the police didn't cower at the door and acted quickly and decisively.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Going out on a limb here, making a prediction... it is actually a transgendered boy pretending to be a girl.

LOL!  You're the winner @Ghost Bear !!

Close enough... a girl pretending to be a boy! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

The most dangerous 'loaded weapons' here are the mentally ill that people keep pandering to, exacerbating their condition rather than getting them the treatment they deserve.
At some point, reality will wash away those delusions, and the result will not be pretty, whether they simply kill themselves, or take out their inner anger on others (or the stock in the store).

:thumbsup:

Offline Kamaji

Mother of Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale shared several gun control posts on social media

By David Propper
March 27, 2023

The mother of the Nashville school shooter who killed six people – including three 9-year-olds – appeared to be a gun control activist who once urged friends on Facebook to sign a petition calling to keep firearms out of schools.

“So important!” Norma Hale wrote in a March 8, 2018 Facebook post as she shared the petition that stated “Keep Guns Out of School” that appeared to be from the Sandy Hook Promise Foundation.

The webpage’s domain to the petition did not appear to exist anymore.

In another post from Feb. 21, 2018, Hale shared another petition from Sandy Hook Promise urging lawmakers to “Make Large-Capacity Gun Magazines Illegal.”

Hale’s adult child, Audrey Hale, carried out Monday’s horrific mass shooting at The Covenant School Monday morning.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/mother-of-nashville-school-shooter-audrey-hale-shared-several-gun-control-posts-on-social-media/

Offline Kamaji

Mother of Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale shared several gun control posts on social media

By David Propper
March 27, 2023

The mother of the Nashville school shooter who killed six people – including three 9-year-olds – appeared to be a gun control activist who once urged friends on Facebook to sign a petition calling to keep firearms out of schools.

“So important!” Norma Hale wrote in a March 8, 2018 Facebook post as she shared the petition that stated “Keep Guns Out of School” that appeared to be from the Sandy Hook Promise Foundation.

The webpage’s domain to the petition did not appear to exist anymore.

In another post from Feb. 21, 2018, Hale shared another petition from Sandy Hook Promise urging lawmakers to “Make Large-Capacity Gun Magazines Illegal.”

Hale’s adult child, Audrey Hale, carried out Monday’s horrific mass shooting at The Covenant School Monday morning.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/mother-of-nashville-school-shooter-audrey-hale-shared-several-gun-control-posts-on-social-media/

She should have spent her time focusing on alleviating her child's obvious mental illness, not feeding that illness and being a gun-karen.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
My thought might be a little more sinister.

So this is a woman transitioning into a (facsimile of a) man. She's 28. She already empathizes with the LGBTQ, and just by age and sex alone is also likely pro-abortion. The profile fits someone who is left-wing. If she went to school there and later embraced a trans identity, that's a huge glaring sign of deconstruction and resentment toward Christianity, and southern Presbyterians (regardless of the PCUSA) tend to be pretty conservative.

So... if the hormones were triggering homicidal tendencies, it would make perfect sense to her that if she was going to take herself out, she might as well do something heinous, because the left always blames gun control and the NRA for these things. She would see herself, in this horrifyingly twisted way, as almost innocent. Like Anakin Skywalker taking out the Jedi younglings in Revenge of the Sith.

I think you've got the anti-Chrustian motive exactly right.  Which is one reason why we likely will never be told the motivation.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Surveillance video shows shooter enter Nashville school
by Lucas Wright - 03/28/23 7:11 AM ET

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Newly released video shows the moments a shooter made their way into a Nashville school where several people died Monday.

The Metro Nashville Police Department released surveillance video Monday night of the shooting at The Covenant School in Green Hills.

Seven people, including the suspect, died in the shooting. The shooter has been identified as 28-year-old Audrey Hale.

According to Metro police, the students killed in the shooting were Evelyn Dieckhaus, Hallie Scruggs and William Kinney, all aged 9.

Three staff members who were killed have been identified as Katherine Koonce, 60, and Cynthia Peak and Mike Hill, both 61.

Metro police said the shooting began at 10:13 a.m. as Hale entered the school by shooting through a side door and going from the first floor to the second floor, firing multiple shots.

more w/video
https://thehill.com/homenews/3921489-surveillance-video-shows-shooter-enter-nashville-school/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

I just can't wrap my mind around this horror...