Author Topic: LIVE....Shooting at Christian elementary school as authorities issue message directly to parents  (Read 11886 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Suburban Black Man 🇺🇸
@niceblackdude
Gender-confused outcast kills a bunch of people at a Christian school. Shocker. This will continue to happen if we do not address the root cause, and it’s not “guns.” The Left must stop infecting our institutions with the normalization of mental illness. It is far from normal to artificially increase or decrease estrogen/testosterone levels and pretend you are another gender. It is Godless, immoral, evil, and SICK!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
18m
A transgender woman just walked into a Christian school in Nashville and started shooting children

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
13m
This occurred just 3 weeks after Tennessee banned transgender procedures for children
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lavern Spicer 🇺🇸
@lavern_spicer
·
1m
When you normalize and glorify mental illness, you get Audrey Hale.

This is a dark day that we all saw coming.
Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Remember, being transgender is not a "mental disorder" according to the American Psychological Association.  Transgenders don't commit suicide and experience mental problems at a hugely greater rate than cis people because of THEM, but because of the discrimination of society toward them. Got it? In other words, we are all responsible for these murders. That is all.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The shooter started with mental illness/mental confusion. Then she goes in for 'reassignment' and get loaded up with dozens of drugs doing 'who knows what' to her brain and mental functions. Then she shoots up a school, killing teachers and children.

This Pharma-culture promoted by Fauci and his ilk, are screwing the brains of thousands of Americans. I no longer trust doctors, and I sure as hell do not trust the drugs they try to push on me. In fact, I am afraid of drugs these days. Who knows what they will do? I doubt the doctors know. Their motto is, 'Let's just see what happens.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

And now here come the "Transgenders Fear Backlash"  stories from the MSM.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Everything we know about transgender Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale

https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/everything-we-know-about-the-nashville-school-shooter/
Support the USO

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1640465420066115585

That interview mentioned S/H/IT went to a church first... Hmmmm (probable scoping the easier target).

Said "She" mapped the area first and left a manifesto behind. (Edit: Guess this sorta voids the first part).
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 11:06:02 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I still have a $50 Golden Coral gift card and a diabetic cat I won from @Frank Cannon that I would like to pay forward to the Briefer that called the shooter as a Transgender freak with mental illness that the MSM would try to protect.  Please send me your contact info so I can arrange shipping of the cat and the Gift card that has a $17.27 remaining balance.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

I still have a $50 Golden Coral gift card and a diabetic cat I won from @Frank Cannon that I would like to pay forward to the Briefer that called the shooter as a Transgender freak with mental illness that the MSM would try to protect.  Please send me your contact info so I can arrange shipping of the cat and the Gift card that has a $17.27 remaining balance.

That would be @DCPatriot

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

The shooter had a manifesto, so this was planned:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/nashville-school-shooter-audrey-hale-identified-as-transgender-and-had-detailed-manifesto-to-attack-christian-academy/

Thank you, Jane Fonda.

Let's see the Manifesto,  although I suspect it will never see the light of day.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A rage filled leftist tranny.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FoxNashville
@FOXNashville
·
1h
According to MNPD, a secondary location was also targeted by Hale, but there was too much security at that location.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
·
49s
BREAKING. Nashville, Tennessee Covenant School shooter was female teenager. Police have not identified shooter. Total dead, including shooter, is 7. Police shot suspect 14 minutes from first 911 call.

That's pretty efficient.

Offline Lando Lincoln

That's pretty efficient.

I saw somewhere they killed the shooter 4 minutes after entering the building.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline roamer_1

I saw somewhere they killed the shooter 4 minutes after entering the building.

That's damn efficient. I gotta figure 5 minutes minimum arrival and orientation...
They must have split the deal... Some establishing perimeter, with a strike team going for the breach immediately.

Can't be the hut-hut boys that quick...
Can't be tactical...
Can't be onsite Brass.

had to be ad-hoc.

Offline BellyAche

Twenty-eight year old trans female (or we, they, them) who used to attend that school. Evil is what evil does!!!!

9999hair out0000
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police: Christian School Shooter Considered Two Locations, Chose One with Least Security

Police say the 28-year-old suspected of killing six people at a Christian school Monday actually had another location chosen but decided to forego it because it had a higher level of security.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/03/27/police-christian-school-shooter-considered-two-locations-chose-one-least-security/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Police: Christian School Shooter Considered Two Locations, Chose One with Least Security

Police say the 28-year-old suspected of killing six people at a Christian school Monday actually had another location chosen but decided to forego it because it had a higher level of security.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/03/27/police-christian-school-shooter-considered-two-locations-chose-one-least-security/

Absolute proof and reason to put trained and armed officers in our schools.  Arm the teachers as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG

How much hormones like testosterone and medications for mental illness was the transgender Nashville school shooter taking?

Everyone can stop blaming guns now.