Author Topic: Putin: You too can earn big bucks by fighting in Ukraine ..Jazz Shaw  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Putin: You too can earn big bucks by fighting in Ukraine
Jazz Shaw
4–5 minutes

Russia is still cutting deals with China, Iran, and North Korea to make sure they don’t run out of missiles and ammunition, but there’s one thing that they can’t import in any significant numbers. What they’re running short of are soldiers. Moscow doesn’t publish precise figures, but one recent estimate puts the Russian death toll in Ukraine at more than 70,000. Others suspect that the true figure is closer to 100,000. And then there are the tens of thousands who survived but were too grievously injured to return to combat. With the ranks thinning so badly, Vladimir Putin has launched a new recruiting campaign. State television is running advertisements offering significant cash bonuses for volunteers and recruiters are cold-calling college students and the unemployed. But if the numbers don’t climb dramatically, Putin may need to declare another mobilization of reservists, something he has been trying to avoid. (Associated Press)

Advertisements promise cash bonuses and enticing benefits. Recruiters are making cold calls to eligible men. Enlistment offices are working with universities and social service agencies to lure students and the unemployed.

A new campaign is underway this spring across Russia, seeking recruits to replenish its troops for the war in Ukraine.

As fighting grinds on in Ukrainian battlegrounds like Bakhmut and both sides prepare for counteroffensives that could cost even more lives, the Kremlin’s war machine badly needs new recruits.

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/03/26/putin-you-too-can-earn-big-bucks-by-fighting-in-ukraine-n539312
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ScottinVA

Re: Putin: You too can earn big bucks by fighting in Ukraine ..Jazz Shaw
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 02:31:19 pm »
Putin: You too can earn big bucks by fighting in Ukraine
Jazz Shaw
4–5 minutes

Russia is still cutting deals with China, Iran, and North Korea to make sure they don’t run out of missiles and ammunition, but there’s one thing that they can’t import in any significant numbers. What they’re running short of are soldiers. Moscow doesn’t publish precise figures, but one recent estimate puts the Russian death toll in Ukraine at more than 70,000. Others suspect that the true figure is closer to 100,000. And then there are the tens of thousands who survived but were too grievously injured to return to combat. With the ranks thinning so badly, Vladimir Putin has launched a new recruiting campaign. State television is running advertisements offering significant cash bonuses for volunteers and recruiters are cold-calling college students and the unemployed. But if the numbers don’t climb dramatically, Putin may need to declare another mobilization of reservists, something he has been trying to avoid. (Associated Press)

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/03/26/putin-you-too-can-earn-big-bucks-by-fighting-in-ukraine-n539312

The Putinist crowd staunchly believes their beloved Mother Russia is unbeatable on the battlefield, and that any accounts to the contrary are "globohomo, Soros, WEF propaganda."  The truth is the Russians are being outmaneuvered on the battlefield... without a radical turn of events, they will eventually lose this war.  They tried the "war of attrition" bit in Afghanistan... and we all know how that turned out.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Putin: You too can earn big bucks by fighting in Ukraine ..Jazz Shaw
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 03:31:42 pm »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley