Author Topic: Second incident of train deaths in Texas border area reported  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Second incident of train deaths in Texas border area reported
1 suspected migrant was dead, 3 were hospitalized, and 8 were detained, Union Pacific said.

March 26, 2023, 11:47 PM EDT
By Dennis Romero
For the second day in a row death befell a Texas freight train, this time in Eagle Pass, where one person was found dead and three other people were injured, officials said Sunday.

Someone inside a freight train boxcar in the small border city called 911 to report distress Saturday afternoon, and responding U.S. Border Patrol agents found 12 people inside, railway Union Pacific reported.

One of the 12 was dead, and three others were hospitalized, the railway said. Their conditions were unavailable.

Eight others were detained, Union Pacific said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/second-deadly-discovery-involving-texas-freight-train-reported-border-rcna76754
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson