Author Topic: FNC’s Greg Gutfeld! Rips Hypocritical Climate Fearmongers  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FNC’s Greg Gutfeld! Rips Hypocritical Climate Fearmongers
« on: March 27, 2023, 11:10:34 am »
WRITTEN BY RENATA KISS ON MAR 24, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

FNC’s Greg Gutfeld! Rips Hypocritical Climate Fearmongers

gutfeld climate hysteriaFox News host Greg Gutfeld doused the woke climate change cult in a heavy layer of sarcasm on Wednesday night’s Gutfeld! as he ridiculed a New York Times hypocritical doom and gloom take on the latest UN climate report.

Gutfeld quoted a New York Times article from Tuesday that detailed how our fragile planet will go up in flames if fossil fuel production doesn’t come to a screeching halt, according to the latest UN climate report.

“Of course, this real threat to humanity it’s never gone away. Its delivery day just keeps getting changed,” he said.

The Times headlined the piece: “Climate Change is Speeding Toward Catastrophe. The Next Decade is Crucial, U.N. Panel Says.” Yet, the article buried the fact that some scientists disagree with the catastrophic characterization.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/fncs-greg-gutfeld-rips-hypocritical-climate-fearmongers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson