Author Topic: Exclusive — Michael Yon: ‘Our Government’ Funds ‘Weaponized Migration’ Aimed at America, Europe  (Read 213 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive — Michael Yon: ‘Our Government’ Funds ‘Weaponized Migration’ Aimed at America, Europe

ROBERT KRAYCHIK23 Mar 202385

Michael Yon, a photojournalist specializing in war and a retired U.S. Army Special Forces veteran, said on Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily that the U.S. government is complicit in driving “weaponized migration” amounting to an “invasion” of the United States.

Yon recalled Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS) Alejandro Mayorkas’s visit to Panama and the Darién Province in April 2022. The U.S. government, he added, is “extremely well aware” of the flow of migrants to the U.S. through the Darién Gap.

“I took two Congressman down [to Panama],” Yon stated. “We took Tom Tiffany from Wisconsin and we took Congressman Burgess Owens from Utah. Those guys are brave. They went deep in the jungle. We went way out there with the Indians, they saw exactly what’s happening.”

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2023/03/23/michael-yon-govt-funds-weaponized-migration/
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 11:34:00 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yep, it's about watering down and weakening cultures, because they don't require immigrants to take up the destination culture like they used to.

It's even more egregious in places where the existing culture is indigenous, like Europe.
The Republic is lost.