Author Topic: Video leaves many with impression China is building secret army in U.S. thanks to Biden’s open borde  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video leaves many with impression China is building secret army in U.S. thanks to Biden’s open borders
Friday, March 24, 2023 by: JD Heyes

(Natural News) Republicans and some Democrats have been sounding the alarm for two years now that Joe Biden’s open borders policies are leaving our country extremely vulnerable to attack, and a new video that’s been posted online only strengthens that belief.

It is undeniable that there is significant chaos and turmoil occurring at the US border. Since Joe Biden assumed office and terminated President Trump’s effective border policies, the situation has been one of complete disorder, resulting in a surge of illegal immigrants crossing the border, notes Revolver News in an assessment of the situation and the video.

When we think about the border crisis, we typically picture immigrants from Latin America crossing over. Although that is mostly accurate, there is a new alarming trend happening at the border, and the US government has been relatively silent about it, the report notes further.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-24-china-building-secret-army-bidens-open-borders.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I suspect "army" is too strong a term for what is happening,but "cadre" would be correct.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!