Author Topic: Rep. Cory Mills Founded a Company That Sells Arms to Foreign Governments. He Won't Say Which  (Read 86 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rep. Cory Mills Founded a Company That Sells Arms to Foreign Governments. He Won't Say Which 
23 Mar 2023
Business Insider | By Jack Newsham , Katherine Long , Bryan Metzger and Azmi Haroun

Cory Mills landed in Congress like a grenade.

Literally: At the start of this term, the freshman Republican from Florida handed out 40 mm grenades stamped with a GOP elephant to congressional colleagues.

"I am eager to get to work with you on behalf of the American people," he wrote in an accompanying note.

The grenades were inert. But the stunt was in line with the type of guns-blazing, America-first rhetoric that Mills, an arms dealer, decorated Army combat veteran, and former military contractor, deployed during his campaign in Florida's 7th congressional district.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2023/03/23/rep-cory-mills-founded-company-sells-arms-foreign-governments-he-wont-say-which-ones.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
But the stunt was in line with the type of guns-blazing, America-first rhetoric that Mills, an arms dealer, decorated Army combat veteran, and former military contractor, deployed during his campaign in Florida's 7th congressional district.

And Benedict Arnold was Washinton's number 1 general!  This guy needs to come clean. :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson