Author Topic: US Retaliates with Airstrikes in Syria Following American Contractor’s Death…  (Read 92 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

US Retaliates with Airstrikes in Syria Following American Contractor's Death

Following a devastating attack on a coalition base, the US launched airstrikes on sites in Syria backed by Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.

According to the Pentagon, a US contractor was killed on Thursday when a suspected Iranian drone targeted a location in northeast Syria.

The attack also injured five US service men and another US contractor.

Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin said the US replied in eastern Syria with “precise airstrikes” on sites used by terrorists associated with Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.

https://headlinesforever.com/us-retaliates-with-airstrikes-in-syria-following-american-contractors-death/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Was it really a retaliation or a mistake which the military saw as an opportunity to make themselves look tough? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson