Author Topic: Illegal Alien Charged With Molesting, Beating His Own Child For Months  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Charged With Molesting, Beating His Own Child For Months

LAKE VILLA, IL - On Wednesday, police arrested Ariel Carrasco, 46, after he reportedly sexually assaulted and physically abused his child multiple times. The abuse took place between December 2022 and March 2023, according to police.

In a news release, the Lake Villa Police Department stated:

Police were called to an area school after Carrasco’s child, who is under the age of 13, notified school officials of past physical and sexual abuse that had taken place in the home. In turn, the school notified police. Officers conducted interviews with the child and other family members. The Department of Children and Family Services was notified, in an effort to develop a safety plan for the family. Further interviews were completed at the Lake County Advocacy Center, in collaboration with the Lake County States Attorney’s Office, which went into the overnight hours. 

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/illegal-alien-charged-with-molesting-beating-his-own-child-for-months
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson