Author Topic: Operation Lone Star: More than 30,000 foreign nationals turned back to Mexico  (Read 114 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Operation Lone Star: More than 30,000 foreign nationals turned back to Mexico

Texas “continues to fill the dangerous gaps left by the Biden Administration's refusal to secure the border,” Gov. Greg Abbott said.

By Bethany Blankley
Updated: March 25, 2023 - 11:23pm

Texas law enforcement working through Operation Lone Star have turned back more than 30,000 foreign nationals to Mexico as of March 24.

Since March 2021, officers have apprehended over 359,000 illegal foreign nationals and made over 26,000 criminal arrests, with more than 23,000 felony charges reported. They’ve also seized more than 373 million lethal doses of fentanyl, more than enough to kill everyone in the United States.

“Operation Lone Star continues to fill the dangerous gaps left by the Biden Administration's refusal to secure the border,” Gov. Greg Abbott said. “Every individual who is apprehended or arrested and every ounce of drugs seized would have otherwise made their way into communities across Texas and the nation due to President [Joe] Biden's open border policies.”

https://www.alipac.us/f12/operation-lone-star-more-than-30-000-foreign-nationals-turned-back-mexico-407038/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson