Author Topic: Trump campaign blackballs DeSantis staffers: report  (Read 940 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump campaign blackballs DeSantis staffers: report
« on: March 26, 2023, 12:00:11 am »
 March 25, 2023 6:36pm EDT
Trump campaign blackballs DeSantis staffers: report
Team Trump is reportedly escalating its rivalry with Florida governor Ron DeSantis even further
By Aaron Kliegman | Fox News

Former President Donald Trump's presidential campaign is blackballing anyone who works for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, according to a new report.

Justin Caporale, who helps lead the advance team for the former president, has put out the word that anyone who staffed a recent DeSantis book tour will be considered "persona non grata," RealClearPolitics reported Friday.

A "top Trump ally," meanwhile, said the prohibition would apply to more than just junior aides who set up folding chairs and hung banners at DeSantis events.

"It's a time for choosing," the source reportedly said. "If you work for Ron DeSantis' presidential race, you will not work for the Trump campaign or in the Trump White House."

The reported threat comes amid an escalating war of words between Trump, who's announced a 2024 presidential campaign, and DeSantis, who has not announced a White House bid but is still widely considered Trump's chief competition in the Republican primary.

For several days Trump has been increasingly attacking DeSantis, perhaps most intensely in a statement this week in which he called the governor "average" and better at public relations than governing.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-blackballs-desantis-staffers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump campaign blackballs DeSantis staffers: report
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 12:02:05 am »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Am69RAD8ME

Desantis is a better man than Trump and would make a better candidate and Trump knows this and it’s tearing him up inside
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 12:23:44 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 12:11:41 am »
What a s.o.b.! Obviously Trump continues to be threatened and is jealous of DeSantis. Trump unhinged 2.0.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2023, 12:45:20 am »
The unhinged orange one can kiss my grits!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 01:21:16 am »
F' Trump.

He needs to be taken down hard.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 01:39:04 am »
    I disagree @DB He needs to slide down the pole into obscurity as slowly as that Escalator brought him into the Political scene in 15. 

He's a scorched earth type personality and could lay waste to what little we have left in order to satisfy his EGO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 01:52:54 am »
    I disagree @DB He needs to slide down the pole into obscurity as slowly as that Escalator brought him into the Political scene in 15. 

He's a scorched earth type personality and could lay waste to what little we have left in order to satisfy his EGO.
I agree with @DB   Trump is already destroying what little we have left. Should the left prevent Trump from running and he's destroyed DeSantis reputation, then who do conservatives have? 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 01:55:53 am by libertybele »

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2023, 04:11:26 am »
Trump’s cabinet:

Sean Hannity
Mike Lindell
Matt Gaetz
Nick Fuentes
Steve Bannon
Kari Lake
Sarah Palin
Kanye West
Donald Jr.
Melania
Eric
Oprah Winfrey
Ted Nugent
Alex Jones
Roseanne Barr

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 04:59:36 am »
Haven't people been whining for years that Trump doesn't doesn't pick the right people?  It is indeed a time for choosing:  America First or a return to a globalist, neocon, America last Republican Party.

If you're on the DeSantis team, you are not America First and will not fit within the Trump campaign or administration.

Geeze, I would've thought folks would be applauding Trump wising up.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 05:09:34 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2023, 05:15:53 am »
"It's a time for choosing," the source reportedly said. "If you work for Ron DeSantis' presidential race, you will not work for the Trump campaign or in the Trump White House."

Nor, at the rate this is going, vote for Trump in the general election.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2023, 12:28:56 pm »
The unhinged orange one can kiss my grits!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2023, 12:37:18 pm »
Sniff sniff - what's that I smell?

Smells like fear.

Irony is, if Trump and his team had kept their crap together, betting DeSantis would have been happy to wait till '28, and Trump would have had nothing to worry about. Little punk pokes me in the chest enough times and he's going down.

Now I hope for hell-be-damned, go and wipe the floor with him.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2023, 12:48:21 pm »
Not sure why any DeSantis staffer or advisor would even want to work for Trump, considering how chaotic and toxic his organizations tend to be.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2023, 01:00:34 pm »
The Big Orange Shitshow

:facepalm2: