Author Topic: HUGE: James O’Keefe Suggests He Has Insiders On Trump Grand Jury  (Read 528 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE: James O’Keefe Suggests He Has Insiders On Trump Grand Jury
By Clayton KeirnsMarch 25, 2023Updated:March 25, 2023

James O’Keefe turned heads on Twitter when he suggested that he has insiders on the Grand Jury that may indict President Trump in the coming weeks. After being ousted as the head of Project Veritas, O’Keefe immediately started a new adventure called O’Keefe Media Group, or “OMG”.

O’Keefe’s suggestion that he has people on the inside of the Trump Grand Jury came after a supporter of his asked the open question on Twitter.

“NY DA Bragg likely hid exculpatory evidence from the Trump Grand Jury as their meetings have been postponed. The real question is has James O’Keefe got to someone on the inside? Is the house of cards going to fall on Bragg?”

“The real question is how many do we have on the inside? Stay tuned,” O’Keefe responded.

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/huge-james-okeefe-suggests-he-has-insiders-on-trump-grand-jury/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: HUGE: James O’Keefe Suggests He Has Insiders On Trump Grand Jury
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 07:43:21 pm »
Consider that even if he doesn't have an insider, the very thought that he does would disrupt the heck out of what goes on. It's a PSYOP we need to use.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 07:56:58 pm »
Consider that even if he doesn't have an insider, the very thought that he does would disrupt the heck out of what goes on. It's a PSYOP we need to use.

OTOH, if he does, we might have a smoking gun to imprison Bragg, if what we think pans out is really true.

He sure refused that congressional subpoena bigger than NY.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2023, 08:52:47 pm »
OTOH, if he does, we might have a smoking gun to imprison Bragg, if what we think pans out is really true.

catfish1957

IF he does have insiders on the Grand Jury,they may be treading on dangerous ground by leaking any info to  him/the public.

Isn't it an actual crime to leak GJ information?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 02:41:18 pm »

Why would Bragg be imprisoned?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 02:43:44 pm »
Why would Bragg be imprisoned?

Fraudulent and politically motivated prosecution?

Insurrection?  (That blade cuts both ways)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 03:05:36 pm »

By whom?

What federal law is he breaking?

He is a politically motivated NY prosecutor attempting to use NY law for political purposes.

The remedy, if one is needed, lies at the feet of the NY bar's disciplinary committee, and the voters of NY.

If you think telling lies about Trump to a NY grand jury is going to land Bragg in jail, then re-consider in light of the (lack of) consequences suffered by ADA Michael Vecchione for his utter abuse in the handling of the case of Jabbar Collins.

In pursuit of a false prosecution and conviction of Collins, Vecchione did things like threatening to beat a witness unless that witness gave false testimony about Collins.

Vecchione suffered no consequences whatsoever.  He was dismissed from Collins' suit against NYC on the grounds that he had absolute immunity for his conduct, and he was never disciplined by the NY disciplinary committee, which has a very long, very sad track record of backing even the most abusive of prosecutors.

So, if falsely convicting a man of murder, and threatening to physically beat witnesses to coerce false testimony doesn't get you a one-way ticket to the stony lonesome, why on Earth would telling a few lies about Trump and a misdemeanor charge get Bragg jail time?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2023, 03:51:47 pm »
By whom?

What federal law is he breaking?

He is a politically motivated NY prosecutor attempting to use NY law for political purposes.

The remedy, if one is needed, lies at the feet of the NY bar's disciplinary committee, and the voters of NY.

If you think telling lies about Trump to a NY grand jury is going to land Bragg in jail, then re-consider in light of the (lack of) consequences suffered by ADA Michael Vecchione for his utter abuse in the handling of the case of Jabbar Collins.

In pursuit of a false prosecution and conviction of Collins, Vecchione did things like threatening to beat a witness unless that witness gave false testimony about Collins.

Vecchione suffered no consequences whatsoever.  He was dismissed from Collins' suit against NYC on the grounds that he had absolute immunity for his conduct, and he was never disciplined by the NY disciplinary committee, which has a very long, very sad track record of backing even the most abusive of prosecutors.

So, if falsely convicting a man of murder, and threatening to physically beat witnesses to coerce false testimony doesn't get you a one-way ticket to the stony lonesome, why on Earth would telling a few lies about Trump and a misdemeanor charge get Bragg jail time?

Good points, and i am not a lawyer, though I dealt with them extensively in my field.   Are you a lawyer?

So I got to ask you in principle....   Does in the name of holy politcal expediency preculde any criminal action by someone like a D.A. if they claim so?  Just by postional power alone?   Does that include collusion?, pay for play?, other political graft or favors? 

You are a sharp guy, and you know that there are some other dots not being connected in this matter.  Otherwise, why would a dip shit like this risk the downside on a case so flimsy?  Could it be that Bragg might be committing politcal Hari-Kari for a 7 figure payoff contngent on  getting a Trump mug shot for politcal purposes?   Would that be legal?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 03:58:57 pm »
Good points, and i am not a lawyer, though I dealt with them extensively in my field.   Are you a lawyer?

So I got to ask you in principle....   Does in the name of holy politcal expediency preculde any criminal action by someone like a D.A. if they claim so?  Just by postional power alone?   Does that include collusion?, pay for play?, other political graft or favors? 

You are a sharp guy, and you know that there are some other dots not being connected in this matter.  Otherwise, why would a dip shit like this risk the downside on a case so flimsy?  Could it be that Bragg might be committing politcal Hari-Kari for a 7 figure payoff contngent on  getting a Trump mug shot for politcal purposes?   Would that be legal?

Personally, I think that prosecutors should have a lot more personal accountability for their actions in office than they currently have, beyond merely having to face the voters periodically.

But what I want personally is worth exactly nothing.  What matters is what actually happens, and what actually happens is that (a) prosecutors currently have absolute immunity for their actions in office, (b) prosecutors have wide discretion in what they can say or present to a grand jury, (c) NY's disciplinary committee has a long track record of backing even the dirtiest prosecutors, and (d) NY prosecutors who have done much worse than what Bragg is currently doing have faced no consequences for their actions.

Those are simply facts, and they suggest that nothing much is going to happen to Bragg.

In terms of the original post, however, were I O'Keefe, I would be extremely careful what I said about having sources on the grand jury.  First, and foremost, interfering with a grand jury and, in particular, disclosure of grand jury proceedings is a crime - and don't think for a NY minute that O'Keefe won't be prosecuted to the hilt if there is even the slightest hint that he's improperly disclosed grand jury proceedings.  Second, such an insider could possibly - I'm speculating here - lead to the grand jury being considered as tainted, and any result - e.g., a no-true-bill result for Trump - treated as tainted, and the whole circus being held all over again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2023, 03:59:37 pm »

@catfish1957

NOT trying to be snotty,but when was the last time a NYC prosecutor was removed from office and charged with something like that?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2023, 04:01:51 pm »

In terms of the original post, however, were I O'Keefe, I would be extremely careful what I said about having sources on the grand jury.  First, and foremost, interfering with a grand jury and, in particular, disclosure of grand jury proceedings is a crime - and don't think for a NY minute that O'Keefe won't be prosecuted to the hilt if there is even the slightest hint that he's improperly disclosed grand jury proceedings.  Second, such an insider could possibly - I'm speculating here - lead to the grand jury being considered as tainted, and any result - e.g., a no-true-bill result for Trump - treated as tainted, and the whole circus being held all over again.

Agree there in the fact is somehow JOK get's nabbed for Grand Jury tampering, the left would love to have him as a consolation prize in this witch hunt.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2023, 04:02:49 pm »
@catfish1957

NOT trying to be snotty,but when was the last time a NYC prosecutor was removed from office and charged with something like that?

Never, but no one ever claimed they weren't a protected class.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2023, 04:14:10 pm »

@Kamaji

In terms of the original post, however, were I O'Keefe, I would be extremely careful what I said about having sources on the grand jury.

No kidding. I would be surprised if the paperwork wasn't already being processed so it can be served the INSTANT the Grand Jury makes it announcement IF Trump is not found guilty.

I suspect they will even file charges that jury tampering is why their indictment failed,so it needs to be activated again.

BTW,are there ANY actual legal charges that can be filed against a prosecutor for filing  purely  political charges?