Author Topic: BIDEN’S AMERICA: 2-Yr-Old Abandonded Boy Found By TX State Police On Border By Himself With One Toy  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BIDEN’S AMERICA: 2-Yr-Old Abandonded Boy Found By TX State Police On Border By Himself With One Toy and Disturbing Note Inside His Backpack [VIDEO]
By Patty McMurray | Mar 22, 2023

Does anyone remember the outrage from the Left when they accused President Trump of placing children who illegally crossed our southern border in cages? Well, the cages turned out to be holding pens for children that were erected when Barack Obama began to facilitate the open-border program from Mexico to America during his first term.

“Oh, the inhumanity!” They screamed in their attempt to blame President Trump, who, in reality, committed the most HUMANE act in decades when he closed down our borders and began to build a wall that would prevent millions of illegal aliens from being human trafficked by drug cartels and coyotes across our southern border.

Since day one of his illegitimate presidency, Joe Biden and his radical regime have made no secret of their desire to open our borders to any foreigner who dares to cross. They have done absolutely nothing about the invasion on our southern border, placing every American in harm’s way with convicted felons, members of dangerous gangs and drug cartels, and human traffickers, including sex traffickers coming across our border every day.

Democrats have ignored the horrific stories of abused and abandoned children who are being used as pawns for these evil people to freely cross our border and then secure free transportation to literally anywhere in the US they choose to stay, simply because they have a child in tow.

https://100percentfedup.com/bidens-new-america-two-year-old-abandonded-boy-found-by-tx-state-police-on-border-by-himself-with-one-toy-and-disturbing-note-inside-his-backpack/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson