Author Topic: A Mole Named “One-Eye” Tipped Off Hunter to China Probes – Not Satire  (Read 109 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Mole Named “One-Eye” Tipped Off Hunter to China Probes – Not Satire
By M Dowling -March 23, 20233

A mole, named “One-eye,” tipped off Hunter Biden if the DOJ launched any probes into the China government.

Allegedly, Hunter Biden had an FBI mole named “One-Eye” who tipped off his Chinese business partners that they were under investigation, according to an Israeli energy expert arrested in Cyprus last month for gun running.

The House Oversight Committee is investigating the explosive claims by Dr. Gal Luft, 56, a former Israel Defense Forces lieutenant colonel with deep intelligence ties in Washington and Beijing, who says he was arrested to stop him from revealing what he knows about the Biden family and FBI corruption — details he told the Department of Justice in 2019, which he says it ignored.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/a-mole-named-one-eye-tipped-off-hunter-to-china-probes-not-satire/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like Hunter is taking old one-eye to the optometrist.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.