Author Topic: Trump to Hold Massive Rally in the Face of Bragg’s Potential Indictment  (Read 6274 times)

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

No we are not safe.

But imho, Cruz's near loss was due to an influx of Dems, an influx of out of state money for Beto...and the crap that Trump threw at him. Yes, I hold him responsible to a degree.

@berdie I also think that it's the change in demographics; influx of Latinos voting.  As for Trump he certainly didn't help the matter.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

No we are not safe.

But imho, Cruz's near loss was due to an influx of Dems, an influx of out of state money for Beto...and the crap that Trump threw at him. Yes, I hold him responsible to a degree.

Also a significant amount of butt hurt Trumpers split their ticket and voted for Abbott and not Cruz (not saying they voted for beto, just left it blank).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline cato potatoe

That is a flat out lie!

I'm almost certain that Donald voted for Charlie Crist last November.  He once hosted a $500 per plate fundraiser for Charlie.

You notice he credits Charlie instead of Jeb, out of personal spite.  Jeb was a low key but transformational leader after 120 years of nearly uninterrupted democrat governors.  Charlie is everything Donald pretends to hate, but surrounds himself with.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:31:29 am by cato potatoe »

Online corbe

Trump has changed.  Now, this time, he will hire only the 'Best People' proof of this is his full throated endorsement of Ronna last month. 
   This time it will be different.   /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

https://twitter.com/BasedBarryFan/status/1639776265098895362

Awesome, Don, just awesome.  Praising a former Democrat who most acknowledge was an utter slimeball.  Why?  Because you think it is to your short-term political advantage, which is all you really value.

I truly despise that guy.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Awesome, Don, just awesome.  Praising a former Democrat who most acknowledge was an utter slimeball.  Why?  Because you think it is to your short-term political advantage, which is all you really value.

I truly despise that guy.

Donna Twump is What He  Is

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Donna Twump is What He  Is

@MeshugeMikey

How old are you,9?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
@MeshugeMikey

How old are you,9?

my donzilla concept offended you didn it....the imagenary  ALL Powerful Avenger

you probably didnt even make that connection did you..

oh well we cant all be successful creative thinkers..like THE yugely successful The Donny. can we

9 years old?? well that would make me approximately 3 years more mature than the donny... now ..wouldnt it

« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 12:06:59 am by MeshugeMikey »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
my donzilla concept offended you didn it....the imagenary  ALL Powerful Avenger

you probably didnt even make that connection did you..

oh well we cant all be successful creative thinkers..like THE yugely successful The Donny. can we

9 years old?? well that would make me approximately 3 years more mature than the donny... now ..wouldnt it

@MeshugeMikey

When are  you going back to The Huffington Post?

I am sure they miss you and your "biting wit" over there.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Another Trump rally, oh joy!

I attended one of his rallies, with an estimated 70,000 there in Macon, GA.  IT WAS ELECTRIC!  Magnificent!

BUT, doing everything the exact same way as the previous election, and expecting a different outcome is not smart.  Some argue that is the definition of a form of insanity. 

In neither his first two elections, did he see the value/need to have a ground game.  Again, the arrogance/ego of Trump knows no bounds.  What is the value of a strong ground game?  You build an organization of people loyal to your campaign, loyal to you the candidate.  From these ranks you can find people that can fill appointee positions in the government you would form.  But Trump understands this not in the slightest.

Perhaps if he did, he would not have kept 1,500+ Obama appointees in positions for well over a year after taking office.  Sadly, Trump only hears the voice in his own head.  Trump doesn't need anyone else, he believes he, and only he, can do everything on his own.  He did not learn a single lesson from his first term in office.

Last thing I want is someone that lost to a dead from the neck up fool who has turned this nation into a sh*thole.  Trump is a loser, he lost once to this fool, do we really need to suffer through this painful nonsense a 2nd time?  Trump has zero chance to beat Biden, or any other Democommie for the simple dark reason that the elections are fixed.  And the Dems were quite arrogant about doing it in 2020.  They will be more brazen in 2024.  And the Republican part of the Uni-party will do nothing a 2nd time.

It will be Biden by a landslide.  How can you say that?  Because while most people do not like Biden, they will tolerate his incompetence versus Trump's incessant belligerence, ignorance, arrogance and inability to work with others to build any consortium to generate legislative votes to accomplish ANYTHING!!!

Ross Perot would be screaming gridlock on steroids if Trump were to become POTUS again, if he were still around to say it, that is.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@MeshugeMikey

888high58888. @sneakypete

It will be Biden by a landslide.  How can you say that?  Because while most people do not like Biden, they will tolerate his incompetence versus Trump's incessant belligerence, ignorance, arrogance and inability to work with others to build any consortium to generate legislative votes to accomplish ANYTHING

"Anything"?  ---- Man, @jafo2010  you just hit the ground like a safe falling out a 25th floor window.   88devil

Online libertybele

Another Trump rally, oh joy!

I attended one of his rallies, with an estimated 70,000 there in Macon, GA.  IT WAS ELECTRIC!  Magnificent!

BUT, doing everything the exact same way as the previous election, and expecting a different outcome is not smart.  Some argue that is the definition of a form of insanity. 

In neither his first two elections, did he see the value/need to have a ground game.  Again, the arrogance/ego of Trump knows no bounds.  What is the value of a strong ground game?  You build an organization of people loyal to your campaign, loyal to you the candidate.  From these ranks you can find people that can fill appointee positions in the government you would form.  But Trump understands this not in the slightest.

Perhaps if he did, he would not have kept 1,500+ Obama appointees in positions for well over a year after taking office.  Sadly, Trump only hears the voice in his own head.  Trump doesn't need anyone else, he believes he, and only he, can do everything on his own.  He did not learn a single lesson from his first term in office.

Last thing I want is someone that lost to a dead from the neck up fool who has turned this nation into a sh*thole.  Trump is a loser, he lost once to this fool, do we really need to suffer through this painful nonsense a 2nd time? Trump has zero chance to beat Biden, or any other Democommie for the simple dark reason that the elections are fixed.  And the Dems were quite arrogant about doing it in 2020.  They will be more brazen in 2024.  And the Republican part of the Uni-party will do nothing a 2nd time.

It will be Biden by a landslide.  How can you say that?  Because while most people do not like Biden, they will tolerate his incompetence versus Trump's incessant belligerence, ignorance, arrogance and inability to work with others to build any consortium to generate legislative votes to accomplish ANYTHING!!!

Ross Perot would be screaming gridlock on steroids if Trump were to become POTUS again, if he were still around to say it, that is.

Unfortunately that's pretty much how things are going to play out, if we even make it to another election.

Online DefiantMassRINO

The GOP will take their ball and head home because they don't like the score.

Politics used to be a competition of ideas.  Now it's competition for ratings and donations.  Ideas are optional accessories.

Voting nothing more than a meaningless formality.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 09:17:47 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The GOP will take their ball and head home because they don't like the score.

That was before the DNC made the senior GOP leaders co-conspirators in their "get rich quick" inside buyer scams.

The RNC "leadership" of today are mostly the DNC's "bought and paid for" bitches.

That was before the DNC made the senior GOP leaders co-conspirators in their "get rich quick" inside buyer scams.

The RNC "leadership" of today are mostly the DNC's "bought and paid for" bitches.

Well said @sneakypete      :thumbsup:

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
@MeshugeMikey

you will never make it as Private Eye Nor  a Mind Reader...NEVER.

this is another of ny fabulous graphics dedicated the Brackna Bama,????

better luck with your other hobbies