Author Topic: Trump to Hold Massive Rally in the Face of Bragg’s Potential Indictment  (Read 6253 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Did Trump this morning actually warn of the possibility of death and destruction if he is indicted?   Is he freaking crazy. If there is violence there is no denying this time he instigated it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline LMAO

“What kind of person,” Mr. Trump wrote of Mr. Bragg, “can charge another person, in this case a former president of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting president in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a crime, when it is known by all that NO crime has been committed, & also that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our country?”  D.J. Trump

i suspect that the potential candidates... making this sort of loopy threat..... might change the game entirely

How many votes he got in the presidential election has nothing to do whether or not he should be charged  with a crime.

It could be interpreted as some kind of veiled threat? A “I have the numbers behind me if you should try to charge me” threat

Why throw that out there?

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 01:35:33 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Did Trump this morning actually warn of the possibility of death and destruction if he is indicted?   Is he freaking crazy. If there is violence there is no denying this time he instigated it.

I don’t know if you ever saw that movie “Last of the Mohicans” that came out in the early 90s, but they had a portrayal of the battle of Fort William Henry.  Major General Montcalm gives a generous offer to the British commander, Colonel Monroe, for surrender of the Fort, which Monroe accepts

Then it goes to a scene where Montcalm meets with the leader of his Huron allies, Maugua, who is angered by the peace agreement, because he wants his revenge on the British. Montcalm tells Maugua that because Monroe agreed to his terms, he must honor their surrender, but he believes their general will not honor it and put the men back into fighting. He gives a long look at Maugua as a kind of hint that he’s free to do whatever he wants. Later, the Hurons attack the retreating British.

This is what these rants of Donald Trump remind me of

« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 11:46:53 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Yes, he did.

Offline kevindavis007

Yes, he did.

Two things:

1. If people riot or commit violence for Trump, they better realize that Trump will not help them. Ask those people who rioted on J6 who are in jail and Trump didn't help them.

2. If there is a riot or violence, it will drag the GOP ticket down like the Titanic.  Trust me it will.

He is not worth the BS anymore.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Two things:

1. If people riot or commit violence for Trump, they better realize that Trump will not help them. Ask those people who rioted on J6 who are in jail and Trump didn't help them.

2. If there is a riot or violence, it will drag the GOP ticket down like the Titanic.  Trust me it will.

He is not worth the BS anymore.

Trumpy went full retard.  Never ever go full retard.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline kevindavis007

:amen:

Online libertybele

IMO Trump has become unhinged.  The threat of a competent conservative challenging him has thrown him over the edge.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

RDJ's performance in that flick, was one of the greatest comedic performance in cinema in the past 50 years.

Got to give the man some props.  Can you imagine Hollywood allowing that today?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online cato potatoe

Maybe he will mention this at the Branch Trumpidian Jubilee.

Offline LMAO

You guys are being too hard on Trump

He is our only hope to save America, which will be defined by him and his supporters. This is a religious crusade with Moses Trump leading us to the promised land.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 03:16:42 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline kevindavis007

Doubt it.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

the Waco massacre part deux!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline kevindavis007

IMO Trump has become unhinged.  The threat of a competent conservative challenging him has thrown him over the edge.

IMO we are seeing the real Trump.  He was over the edge after the 2020 election now he has gone over the edge even further.  Something tells me that he is in legal trouble for real and he is going to drag the party and the Conservative movement down with him.

Maybe this is a valuable lesson on why a person's character is important.  Maybe it's time to rethink why we should listen to the pundits who pushed him (and I mean people like Levin, Hannity, and others) in 2016 and still continue to push him!

Online libertybele

I'm hopeful for a peaceful rally.  You can count on the left already salivating at the thought of locking Trump supporters up.

Whether you like Trump or not he is a former president and what he and his supporters do will have an impact on the GOP's chances of being seated in '24.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 03:48:32 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

IMO we are seeing the real Trump.  He was over the edge after the 2020 election now he has gone over the edge even further.  Something tells me that he is in legal trouble for real and he is going to drag the party and the Conservative movement down with him.

Maybe this is a valuable lesson on why a person's character is important.  Maybe it's time to rethink why we should listen to the pundits who pushed him (and I mean people like Levin, Hannity, and others) in 2016 and still continue to push him!

I too believe he is in legal trouble and I've said it many times; the left is going to continue to hound him and keep him tied up in court so that he won't be able to run.

I'm hoping someone other than Haley comes forward to announce that they're running. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Who could blame him --- with this competition?

Tallahassee, FL, Mar 23, 2023:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Who could blame him --- with this competition?

Tallahassee, FL, Mar 23, 2023:

With book sales like that there is definitely a multi-million $ mansion (or three) in his future.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yes, he did.

I defended Trump after J6 because at his rally becuase  he very specifically told his supporters to march peaceably to the Capitol.

Warning of death and destruction if he is arrested.  Most people including myself sees this as a threat.  Go away orange man.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Massive Lines Form For Trump Waco Rally 12 Hours Before The Event!

https://twitter.com/baldwin_daniel_/status/1639619898631438340

more
https://welovetrump.com/2023/03/25/massive-lines-form-for-trump-waco-rally-12-hours-before-the-event/
Yep, Trump gives rallies like no one else.  He has a fabulous connection with his base.

This past election was stolen from him; what steps are being taken to ensure that it doesn't happen again???

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
"MAGA inbound 🛩️" (Video).  :patriot:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SteakforPodcast/status/1639707303481065472

At the end, don't forget to provide us some details of how many pork barrell initiatives he promises, versus how much he wants to reduce the deficit.

Offline LMAO

At the end, don't forget to provide us some details of how many pork barrell initiatives he promises, versus how much he wants to reduce the deficit.

Besides the fact that particular poster has a history of refusing to answer questions, political  rallies are just a red meat event for the faithful, anyways. Not just Trump's

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 10:03:40 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

That's honestly how I feel as well.  The stuff he has been saying since November is raging lunacy.  I don't trust his judgment at all, on anything, at this point.