Author Topic: Military Had "Concerning" Rise In Myocarditis Cases In 2021  (Read 84 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Military Had "Concerning" Rise In Myocarditis Cases In 2021
« on: March 24, 2023, 02:34:36 pm »
Military Had "Concerning" Rise In Myocarditis Cases In 2021
By Jen Snow
March 23, 2023

Recently released data has revealed that the U.S. military saw a spike in the rate of myocarditis diagnoses in 2021. Myocarditis is a potentially fatal form of heart inflammation that has been linked primarily to Covid-19 vaccines, which all military personnel were under a vaccine mandate for, but it can also be a less frequent side effect of contracting the Covid virus.

According to data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMET), the diagnoses of myocarditis increased by 130.5 percent in 2021 when compared to the average number of diagnoses from years 2016 to 2020.

A whistleblower downloaded the unnerving data and presented it to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI).

According to U.S. officials, all 4 of the current authorized Covid-19 vaccines in the U.S. can cause myocarditis, and officials went so far as to issue a warning for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine this month.

https://armedforces.press/military-had-concerning-rise-in-myocarditis-cases-in-2021/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Military Had "Concerning" Rise In Myocarditis Cases In 2021
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 02:36:58 pm »
I got myocarditis after a heart surgery and can say from experience it is no joke.  Mine wasn't from the COVID vaccine, but was from some medication I was given.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson