Author Topic: U.S. college students wanted for 3-week summer program in Mexico, some expenses paid  (Read 209 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. college students wanted for 3-week summer program in Mexico, some expenses paid
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Mar 16, 2023 / 07:12 PM CDT

Updated: Mar 16, 2023 / 07:59 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — Mexico’s Consulate in San Diego and others like it across the country are encouraging college students to apply for a three-week educational immersion program in Mexico.

Anywhere from 70 to 100 students will be selected.

Students will visit Mexico City as well as other regions in Mexico this summer.

“This is a great opportunity for us to engage with the next generation at an age in which they are receptive, sensitive and sensible to a message of inclusion, message of tolerance and a message of multiculturalism,” said Carlos González Gutiérrez, Mexico’s Consul General in San Diego.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/education/u-s-college-students-wanted-3-week-summer-program-in-mexico-some-expenses-paid/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hasn't the US government warned Americans not to travel in Mejico? :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Hasn't the US government warned Americans not to travel in Mejico? :thud:

I guess I didn't get the word. I'm currently at the Riviera Maya.