Author Topic: MEGHAN MCCAIN: Dr. Fauci has a massive god complex.  (Read 750 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
MEGHAN MCCAIN: Dr. Fauci has a massive god complex.
« on: March 23, 2023, 05:39:16 pm »

DAILYMAIL.COM
By MEGHAN MCCAIN
23 March 2023

Dr. Anthony Fauci wants you to love him.

That is made abundantly clear in PBS's documentary on the life and times of one of the most polarizing men in the country.

Quite frankly, I was expecting a slickly crafted puff piece on America's rockstar doctor, but instead it was a surprisingly illuminating look at a complicated man.

Fauci is certainly not the monster that his most vicious critics make him out to be. That was never a delusion that I bought into. And this show is very successful in humanizing him.

But it falls pathetically short of addressing the most pressing questions looming over his controversial handling of the COVID pandemic as Chief Medical Advisor to the President.

Many Americans, me included, lost faith in our public health establishment during his tenure. We weren't getting the full story, as the government pushed oppressive vaccine mandates over the concerns of a frightened public.

Still today, women of childbearing age, like me, want to know why our bodies were disturbingly disrupted by the shot. We still don't know.

Maybe above all else, why did Fauci full-throatedly endorse the theory that COVID-19 was spread from animals to humans and not the result of a virus created in a laboratory.

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11892155/MEGHAN-MCCAIN-Fauci-God-Complex-ego-driven-man-censored-lab-leak-theory.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: MEGHAN MCCAIN: Dr. Fauci has a massive god complex.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 05:45:10 pm »
I just wish Trump had figured that out as quickly as DeSantis did.
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 07:10:25 pm »
I find a lot of doctors have this complex. It doesn't surprise me in the least that a man in his elevated position  would be worse than most.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 07:28:36 pm »
I just wish Trump had figured that out as quickly as DeSantis did.

@Free Vulcan ---- DeSantis was a Fauci/CDC disciple.  Please don't buy the rewrite being sold.  As Governor he did what he thought was best for the citizens of Florida and relied on Fauci for his action plan ---- while at the same time seven other Republican governors just said "no".  I don't fault DeSantis for how he met his responsibility.  I fault him for now lying about it.

Even reopening his state  ---- when CDC transmission guidelines said it was safe to do so ----- DeSantis relied on Fauci's formula ------ and was damn serious about it.  Here's a video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1632477718351675393

"Before he was Mr. “I would’ve fired Fauci”, Rob DeSantis was a poster boy for the CDC, who had a bizzare infatuation with Chinese made Covid tests" (Video}

https://mobile.twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1638716297616969730

"I’m pleased to announce that beginning this Monday, March 29, all Floridians age 40 and older will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Beginning the following Monday, April 5, all Floridians age 18 and older will be eligible." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/13750713350769909

A masked governor in 2021 promoting vaccines:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 07:41:11 pm »
She should know, her father had one of the biggest God Complexes on the planet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 07:43:41 pm »
@Free Vulcan ---- DeSantis was a Fauci/CDC disciple.  Please don't buy the rewrite being sold.  As Governor he did what he thought was best for the citizens of Florida and relied on Fauci for his action plan ---- while at the same time seven other Republican governors just said "no".  I don't fault DeSantis for how he met his responsibility.  I fault him for now lying about it.

Even reopening his state  ---- when CDC transmission guidelines said it was safe to do so ----- DeSantis relied on Fauci's formula ------ and was damn serious about it.  Here's a video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1632477718351675393

"Before he was Mr. “I would’ve fired Fauci”, Rob DeSantis was a poster boy for the CDC, who had a bizzare infatuation with Chinese made Covid tests" (Video}

https://mobile.twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1638716297616969730

"I’m pleased to announce that beginning this Monday, March 29, all Floridians age 40 and older will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Beginning the following Monday, April 5, all Floridians age 18 and older will be eligible." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/13750713350769909

A masked governor in 2021 promoting vaccines:

Every thread that contains the word "DeSantis" deserves another Tweet from Crazy Loomer?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 07:46:13 pm »
Every thread that contains the word "DeSantis" deserves another Tweet from Crazy Loomer?
Mad as a hatter.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 07:58:34 pm »
Mad as a hatter.

And yet, rarely without receipts @mountaineer @Cyber Liberty   888blackhat

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 08:00:13 pm »
@Free Vulcan ---- DeSantis was a Fauci/CDC disciple.

So why then did DeSantis ditch Fauci and his advice after a few months, and Trump never did and kept him on in his admin?
The Republic is lost.

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 08:03:24 pm »

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the substance of the DeSantis videos @Cyber Liberty -----  along with the tweeter, of course.

Thanks.    happy77

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 08:08:44 pm »
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the substance of the DeSantis videos @Cyber Liberty -----  along with the tweeter, of course.

Thanks.    happy77

It would be easier if I just deleted comments that are so off topic.  But I can't do that.  Maybe I will talk about on a thread where that's under discussion.  I already know Loomer from Twitter, so I don't bother with her.  She never got over her hatred of all FL Republicans after she lost that election.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2023, 08:17:17 pm »
So why then did DeSantis ditch Fauci and his advice after a few months

But, he didn't.  DeSantis followed every Fauci guideline @Free Vulcan ----- from when to close, when to reopen and how to do it;. from testing to vaccines;  from masks to social distancing.  He did this well into 2021.

As I said, I don't fault DeSantis for taking the actions he did; he took actions based on transmission rates in his state and CDC guidelines.  I fault him for now lying about it ---- especially since there was no reason to do so.  :shrug:

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2023, 08:21:57 pm »
It would be easier if I just deleted comments that are so off topic.  But I can't do that.  Maybe I will talk about on a thread where that's under discussion.

@Cyber Liberty

I'll do my best to remember this the next time I start reply to an off topic post.  Promise.    happy77

Thanks.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 08:23:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2023, 08:42:12 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I'll do my best to remember this the next time I start reply to an off topic post.  Promise.    happy77

Thanks.

Blaming @Free Vulcan  for your sloppy posting habits now. 

I will not tolerate another repeat of 2016.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2023, 09:53:16 pm »
But, he didn't.  DeSantis followed every Fauci guideline @Free Vulcan ----- from when to close, when to reopen and how to do it;. from testing to vaccines;  from masks to social distancing.  He did this well into 2021.

As I said, I don't fault DeSantis for taking the actions he did; he took actions based on transmission rates in his state and CDC guidelines.  I fault him for now lying about it ---- especially since there was no reason to do so.  :shrug:

Apparently not. Not like The Hill is DeSantis' best friend either.

DeSantis breaks with Fauci, says Florida didn’t rush reopening

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) disagreed with America’s top infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci on Friday, saying he doesn’t think his state reopened too early.

“I think there was really no justification to not move forward,” DeSantis said according to The South Florida Sun Sentinel while discussing reopening phases of the state.

His defense comes amid criticism of the state as it sees climbing coronavirus cases, and also follows Fauci saying on FiveThirtyEight’s weekly “PODCAST-19” that he thought the state rushed through reopening phases.

“Despite the guidelines and the recommendations to open up carefully and prudently, some states skipped over those and just opened up too quickly,” Fauci said on the podcast. “Certainly Florida … I think jumped over a couple of checkpoints.”

Fauci also told The Hill that hard-hit states should not be moving forward with reopening.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/506867-desantis-breaks-with-fauci-says-florida-didnt-rush-reopening/
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2023, 02:17:07 pm »
Here are 17 of the most shocking, hilarious, and downright disturbing scenes from the PBS documentary on Doctor God, a/k/a Fauci.

https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1640670410634043392
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org