Author Topic: UN’s Latest Climate Report Is A Woke Dumpster Fire Masquerading As Science  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY MICHAEL BASTASCH ON MAR 21, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

UN’s Latest Climate Report Is A Woke Dumpster Fire Masquerading As Science

earth spitLike clockwork, the United Nations is out with yet another climate report and the usual suspects are already blaring the global warming alarm sirens.

The New York Times warned the planet is on track “to cross a critical threshold for global warming within the next decade” and the only way to “hold global warming to relatively safe levels” would “require global cooperation, billions of dollars and big changes.” [emphasis, links added]

The Associated Press declared the world is on “thin ice” due to warming. The BBC characterized the UN report as a “survival guide” — if we don’t follow it, we’ll see “the worst effects of climate change.”

The alarmist frenzy was joined by prominent scientists, eco-activists, Democratic politicians, and even the UN chief himself, who called the report a “how-to guide to defuse the climate time-bomb.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/uns-latest-climate-report-is-a-woke-dumpster-fire-masquerading-as-science/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, the heat is just killing us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmgKKePMis
(no lake effect involved, it's prairie or badlands west of there, and this is just one of several storms that have made a mess of things up here, especially mail deliveries)

Even in Cali...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfT4C88rd1U

Don't like your weather?

MOVE!

Notice all these people who want us to give up whatever to stop "Climate Change" live either on the beachfront or where it is already warm, but they want us to sacrifice so we can get colder.
Nope, tough titty, bugger off!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Catturd ™
@catturd2
Democrat policies 101 ...

1) Create a problem that doesn't exist like GLObAl WaRMinG.
2)  Use fake scientists, fake news, fake data to support your hoax.
3) Use over-the-top fear tactics to scare people into believing it (the earth is going end in 12 years and all the cities will be underwater in 5 years, etc - if we don't act NOW!)
4) Use your fake news propagandists to amplify the fear.
5) Use your fake fact checkers on the Left owned social media platforms to ban anyone who tells the truth.
6) Demonize the truth tellers.
7) Rake in trillions on the hoax that doesn't exist - so you and your friends can get filthy rich and gain power. (you don't have to spend a dime on the hoax because it  doesn't exist.)
8) Rinse and repeat on the next "end-of-the-world" made-up fake crisis.
9:05 AM · Mar 23, 2023
Instead of "Democrat policies," he might have said "commie globalist UN policies."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org