Author Topic: World Energy Data Confirms Fossil Fuels Will Dominate Future Global Energy Use  (Read 98 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
World Energy Data Confirms Fossil Fuels Will Dominate Future Global Energy Use
21 hours ago Guest Blogger 26 Comments
Guest essay by Larry Hamlin

The government leaders of the U.S., EU and UK can’t seem to bring themselves to acknowledge that global energy outcomes regarding the world’s future energy growth, fuel use as well as emissions growth is out of their control and has been for years.

The comprehensive year 2022 BP world energy statistical review report data shows that China’s energy use alone in year 2021 exceeds the energy use of the U.S., EU and UK combined and represents 26.49% of all global energy use which is by far the largest of any global nation.

China has achieved this level of energy consumption by hugely increasing its use of coal fuel from 2005 to 2021 by over 30 exajoules with that increase alone in year 2021 energy use being 12.6% greater than the entire world’s energy provided by wind and solar in 2021. China’s growth in coal energy is larger than their increased use of both petroleum and natural gas combined during this same period.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/03/22/world-energy-data-confirms-fossil-fuels-will-dominate-future-global-energy-use/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson