Author Topic: Reason for That Trump Grand Jury Delay: Case May Be in Big Trouble... Nick Arama  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reason for That Trump Grand Jury Delay: Case May Be in Big Trouble
Nick Arama

As we reported earlier, the grand jury proceedings that were supposed to take place Wednesday were abruptly canceled by the Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s office. There were reports that they were supposed to hear from at least one additional witness but that did not happen.

Bragg’s office wasn’t talking about the reason for the delay, saying “We can’t confirm or comment on Grand Jury matters.”

But sources familiar with the case told Fox that the proceedings were canceled “amid ‘major dissension’ within the district attorney’s office. One source claimed the district attorney is having trouble convincing the grand jury on potential charges due to the ‘weakness’ of the case.”

The sources also said that Trump has not been formally notified about whether Bragg does plan to bring an indictment and that despite all the hullabaloo, “there remains a real chance that Bragg does not choose to indict the former president.”

I just have to shake my head after all this, I wrote about this over the weekend — not so fast, it’s not a done deal yet. They knew this case was a turkey, and that’s why the feds wouldn’t pursue it. He, Bragg, knew it was a turkey. That’s why he didn’t pursue it when he first came in and had controversy over that.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/22/reason-for-that-trump-grand-jury-delay-case-may-be-in-big-trouble-n719860
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34