Author Topic: Student shot 2 faculty members at East High School (Denver, CO)  (Read 804 times)

Online mountaineer

Student shot 2 faculty members at East High School
 By CBSColorado.com Staff
Updated on: March 22, 2023 / 1:13 PM / CBS Colorado

A student shot two faculty members at East High School on Wednesday morning. Police officers rushed to the school at 9:50 a.m. Wednesday on reports of the threat which triggered a lockdown.

Denver police tweeted that "two adult victims were located and transported to area hospitals. It is believed the suspect is no longer on scene." 

Denver Public Schools confirmed that the two victims are described as deans, both adult males. One was listed in stable condition, one is in critical and in surgery at 11 a.m. Wednesday.

The student is known to school staff and police and had agreed to a safety plan to be patted down daily before entering school. ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/east-high-school-shooting-lockdown-denver/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Re: Student shot 2 faculty members at East High School (Denver, CO)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 07:23:28 pm »
🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
Dear @GovofCO @jaredpolis and @MayorHancock:

Let's get this straight.
A Denver high school student shot 2 administrators.
He's on the run, with his gun.

The Denver Public Schools (@DPSNewsNow) and Denver Police (@DenverPolice) know who he is. But they can't release his name, picture, and description.

You're more concerned about the "privacy" of this student than the safety of Denver?
3:01 PM · Mar 22, 2023

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 11:02:04 pm »
March 22, 2023 5:18pm EDT
Denver police identify 17-year-old student accused of shooting two high school administrators
Denver police are searching for 17-year-old Austin Lyle, who may be driving a red Volvo XC90

By Paul Best | Fox News

Austin Lyle, 17, is wanted for attempted homicide after allegedly shooting two high school administrators on Wednesday morning in Denver, Colorado.  (Denver Police Department)

A manhunt is underway in Denver, Colorado, for 17-year-old East High School student Austin Lyle, who allegedly shot two school administrators on Wednesday morning while being patted down during a daily search.

Denver police identified Lyle and described him as a Black male about 5 feet, 5 inches and weighing approximately 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a green hoodie and may be driving a 2005 red Volvo XC90 with a Colorado license plate that has a tag number of BSCW10.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/denver-police-identify-17-year-old-student-accused-shooting-two-high-school-administrators

« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 11:11:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 11:10:01 pm »
Some twitter chatter:
Greg Price
@greg_price11
A student shot two adults at Denver’s largest public high school today.
In June 2020, during the George Floyd riots, their school board voted to remove resource officers from all schools in the name of equity.
Not only that, but the shooter was under "certain agreement to be patted down each day" when he arrived at school. Perhaps having a resource officer on campus to protect the students could have stopped him.

Joe Has Dementia
@RokerGlasses
BREAKING: 2 deans at Denver East High School have been shot by a student. Now we’re hearing the student was regularly patted down for weapons as part of a program for students with past behavioral problems AND that parents were not told about this program.
The Left hides crimes

Jenna Ellis 🇺🇸
@JennaEllisEsq
Interesting coincidence that there is a school shooting in Denver that makes national news on the very day the Dem-controlled Colorado legislature is contemplating one of the most egregious infringements on gun rights.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 11:14:56 pm »
Student shot 2 faculty members at East High School

The student is known to school staff and police and had agreed to a safety plan to be patted down daily before entering school. ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/east-high-school-shooting-lockdown-denver/

Well that worked out well.  SOB should have been in jail for what ever originated this concern.  Bet the thug has a long history of crimes with violence.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 11:17:01 pm »
What is the point of a manhunt? He is Black. Even IF he is ever caught, he will be released same day with no bail.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 10:29:14 am »
More stupidity from the School Board...  Liberals just don't get it.

The bloodshed came three years after the Denver school board voted to eliminate its program of assigning armed city police officers, known as school resources officers, to its public school campuses, relying instead on the school district's own security team.

In light of Wednesday's shooting, two armed police officers will be returned to East High School, located in Denver's City Park neighborhood, for the rest of the current academic year, said Alex Marrero, the district superintendent.

The thug is DOA.

https://news.yahoo.com/denver-school-shooting-leaves-two-191522751.html

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 03:22:04 pm »
Never under estimate the ability of a group to make REALLY BAD decisions.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 03:59:51 pm »
He was foolish for killing himself. Better to turn himself in. If he was not released immediately, he would have receive probation or some light jail time. IT'S NOT HIS FAULT MAN! HE IS A 'VICTIM' OF A RACIST SOCIETY AND THE EVIL WHITE MAN!!

Those people who were shot saved somebody's life. He brought that gun to school with a goal in mind. He had a target.

Thank goodness he his dead. His death saved the lives of who knows how many people he would have murdered in his lifetime.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 04:05:13 pm »
But...he was a good boy, gonna be a rapper...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 04:33:48 pm »
The schools "Private Security" personnel that replace the Public Safety Officers must not have been armed.  More like social workers.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2023, 09:11:07 pm »
JOMDT...
(just one more dead thug)

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2023, 09:22:29 pm »
Where is the picture of him when he was 10 years old, wearing a suit in Church surrounded by crosses and bibles and holding a rose? I'm so used to seeing this every time a Black thug is harmed, I miss it when it is not there.
(he was always such a good boy. he would never hurt nobody. he never did nuffin to nobody!)

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2023, 09:23:17 pm »
Where is the picture of him when he was 10 years old, wearing a suit in Church surrounded by crosses and bibles and holding a rose? I'm so used to seeing this every time a Black thug is harmed, I miss it when it is not there.
(he was always such a good boy. he would never hurt nobody. he never did nuffin to nobody!)

I'm sure they're working on the photoshop as we speak.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2023, 09:26:56 pm »
I'm sure they're working on the photoshop as we speak.

They went back a few years to find a cleaned-up pic.