Author Topic: 1% of Democrat Counties Make Up 42% of America’s Murders  (Read 517 times)

Online corbe

1% of Democrat Counties Make Up 42% of America’s Murders
« on: March 21, 2023, 05:02:56 pm »

America doesn’t have a crime problem, it has a Democrat problem.

March 21, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield

Democrats desperately trying to spin high crime rates caused by their pro-crime policies began falsely claiming that crime was a Republican problem. The media began running articles with headlines like, “Red States Have Higher Murder Rates” and “Republicans Like to Talk Tough on Crime — But They’re the Ones with a Real Crime Problem”.

New York Times columnist Paul Krugman, who once claimed that the internet would have no more of an impact than the fax machine, argued that high crime was really a Republican problem and decided to prove it by claiming that, “Oklahoma’s murder rate was almost 50 percent higher than California’s, almost double New York’s.”

Krugman, who somehow has a Nobel Prize, failed to note that most of the murders were coming out of Oklahoma City and Tulsa. In last year’s gubernatorial election, Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt won most of the state while Oklahoma, Tulsa and Cleveland counties however went to leftist Democrat Joy Hofmeister. The ‘blue’ parts of Oklahoma are also red with blood.

“The fact is the rates of violent crime are higher in Oklahoma under your watch,” Hoffmeister had claimed in a viral gubernatorial debate attack. Oklahoma had 287 murders in 2020: 166 came out of Oklahoma County and Tulsa County, the two counties that supported Hoffmeister.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/1-of-democrat-counties-make-up-42-of-americas-murders/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

Re: 1% of Democrat Counties Make Up 42% of America’s Murders
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 05:31:55 pm »
Most of Minnesota is safe.....except for Minneapolis

Most of Wisconsin is safe...except for Milwaukee and Madison.

Most of Alabama is safe...except for Birmingham

The list goes on and on. What do all these cities have in common?

The article is right. We have  Democrat problem
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 05:33:15 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 05:36:31 pm »
All of which raises an interesting question:  as was noted in the case of Oklahoma, even though Oklahoma's murders are mostly confined to its liberal-run cities, the state's overall murder rate is higher than, say, New York's rate (as a state).  Since NY consists of several major cities that are all democrat-run, within a state that itself is democrat-run, one would think on a first pass that NY's rate would be worse than Oklahoma's, not better, if democrat leadership were the sole determinative factor.

In other words, why does it seem to be the case that a democrat-run city in a republican-run state seems to have a higher murder rate than a democrat-run state that contains only democrat-run cities?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2023, 08:52:58 pm »
All of which raises an interesting question:  as was noted in the case of Oklahoma, even though Oklahoma's murders are mostly confined to its liberal-run cities, the state's overall murder rate is higher than, say, New York's rate (as a state).  Since NY consists of several major cities that are all democrat-run, within a state that itself is democrat-run, one would think on a first pass that NY's rate would be worse than Oklahoma's, not better, if democrat leadership were the sole determinative factor.

In other words, why does it seem to be the case that a democrat-run city in a republican-run state seems to have a higher murder rate than a democrat-run state that contains only democrat-run cities?

Indians. Feather not dot.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 08:54:06 pm »
Indians. Feather not dot.

@Bigun

Not sure I understand.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2023, 08:56:58 pm »
@Bigun

Not sure I understand.

I don't know for sure but strongly suspect that Oklahoma has a very much higher percentage of Indians in it's population than does New York. @Kamaji
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 09:00:42 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2023, 09:03:11 pm »
I don't know for sure but strongly suspect that Oklahoma has a very much higher percentage of Indians in it's population than does New York. @Kamaji

Perhaps, but are they predominantly in Oklahoma County and Tulsa County, the two counties with the highest rates?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2023, 09:04:06 pm »
LMAO says:
"Most of Minnesota is safe.....except for Minneapolis
Most of Wisconsin is safe...except for Milwaukee and Madison.
Most of Alabama is safe...except for Birmingham
The list goes on and on. What do all these cities have in common?"

Most of Vermont is safe. And its biggest city -- Burlington -- is one of the most extreme leftist cities anywhere, and it's STILL pretty "safe"?

Why is that?
What's the difference between Burlington and those other cities?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 09:05:54 pm »
Perhaps, but are they predominantly in Oklahoma County and Tulsa County, the two counties with the highest rates?

I really don't know. But I'm sure the PC police will be here shortly.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2023, 04:28:19 pm »
America doesn’t have a crime problem, it has a Democrat problem.
March 21, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 54 Comments

(Copies of I Can’t Breathe: How A Racial Hoax is Killing America, David Horowitz’s book, exposing the crimes of BLM are free with any purchase from the Freedom Center store.)

Democrats desperately trying to spin high crime rates caused by their pro-crime policies began falsely claiming that crime was a Republican problem. The media began running articles with headlines like, “Red States Have Higher Murder Rates” and “Republicans Like to Talk Tough on Crime — But They’re the Ones with a Real Crime Problem”.

New York Times columnist Paul Krugman, who once claimed that the internet would have no more of an impact than the fax machine, argued that high crime was really a Republican problem and decided to prove it by claiming that, “Oklahoma’s murder rate was almost 50 percent higher than California’s, almost double New York’s.”

Krugman, who somehow has a Nobel Prize, failed to note that most of the murders were coming out of Oklahoma City and Tulsa. In last year’s gubernatorial election, Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt won most of the state while Oklahoma, Tulsa and Cleveland counties however went to leftist Democrat Joy Hofmeister. The ‘blue’ parts of Oklahoma are also red with blood.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/1-of-democrat-counties-make-up-42-of-americas-murders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson