Author Topic: Trump lawyer: If he’s indicted ‘this is an all-out war’  (Read 572 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 thehill.com
Trump lawyer: If he’s indicted ‘this is an all-out war’
Julia Shapero

A lawyer for former President Trump said on Monday that it will be “an all-out war” if Trump is indicted in the Manhattan district attorney’s probe into a 2016 hush-money payment.

“They can do what they want,” Trump lawyer Joe Tacopina said of the possible indictment in an interview with former Trump adviser Kimberly Guilfoyle on Monday. “At that point, this is an all-out war.”

“He’ll be there loud and proud, and there’s nobody that’s gonna make him cower,” Tacopina told Guilfoyle, who is also the fiancee of the former president’s oldest son Donald Trump Jr.

The Trump attorney similarly told the New York Daily News on Friday that the former president would not refuse to surrender if he is indicted, emphasizing that “there won’t be a standoff at Mar-a-Lago with Secret Service and the Manhattan DA’s office.”

Tacopina has been making the rounds on TV defending the former president, as Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (D) appears to be nearing the end of his investigation into a $130,000 payment made to adult-film star Stormy Daniels ahead of the 2016 election.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3910289-trump-lawyer-if-hes-indicted-this-is-an-all-out-war/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump lawyer: If he’s indicted ‘this is an all-out war’
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 04:25:10 pm »
Count me out.

He's lost my support.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 04:28:55 pm »
 ////00000////

Bugs Bunny said the same thing ... Tangerine Mussolini is behaving cartoonishly.

https://youtu.be/CoXLqSBqYKg
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 04:32:22 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2023, 04:32:34 pm »

It's been all-out war for almost seven years, but this time if they do something it'll be all-out war.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 04:52:09 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 04:37:06 pm »
Count me out.

He's lost my support.

Well, it looks like "a government of laws and not of men" has been erased from the list of conservative principles. 

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2023, 04:39:46 pm »
Well, it looks like "a government of laws and not of men" has been erased from the list of conservative principles. 

:facepalm2:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2023, 04:45:32 pm »
 ////00000////

Principles?  GOP has no principles.

They are like the 1980s Red Sox teams ... a group of individuals out for themselves, and not a team working towards a common goal.

I look forward to watching my savings burn as they botch the raise of the Debt Ceiling.

Hint:  If Congress did not appropriate too much money, they would not have to raise the Debt Ceiling.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2023, 05:18:51 pm »
   Wonder if he means all out war against the dems/corrupt NY DA or Meatball Ron?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 05:27:09 pm »
   Wonder if he means all out war against the dems/corrupt NY DA or Meatball Ron?

Likely Ron.  You know the guy he's so threatened by.  :rolling:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2023, 06:29:59 pm »
Being unfairly persecuted by the Manhattan D.A. doesn't make you a better presidential candidate.  It is entirely possible to oppose a political prosecution but still not believe the candidate would be a good President.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2023, 06:46:56 pm »
Being unfairly persecuted by the Manhattan D.A. doesn't make you a better presidential candidate.  It is entirely possible to oppose a political prosecution but still not believe the candidate would be a good President.

:thumbsup:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2023, 07:01:24 pm »
I hope Joe collected a six figure retainer fee. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2023, 07:52:00 pm »

It's been all-out war for almost seven years, but this time if they do something it'll be all-out war.

There's a kraken behind every corner.....    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.