General Category > Elections 2024

Trump Keeps His Eye on the Ball, Rants About Ron DeSantis by Insinuating He's Gay

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: corbe on March 21, 2023, 02:36:30 pm ---   Makes sense that DeSantis is gay.  Let's look at the evidence, shall we.  He's only been Married ONCE and apparently doesn't pay p0rn stars OR Playboy Bunnies Hush $$$.  Marco Rubio lives in his State.   That's it, I'm convinced, like all the other Trumpers that Ron is gay.    /s

--- End quote ---

Trump proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic...that Ron was gay. 

Free Vulcan:
Man I just don't understand why DeSantis isn't more loyal to Trump.

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on March 21, 2023, 02:44:57 pm ---Trump proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic...that Ron was gay.

--- End quote ---

When you play 10th dimensional chess you see things that everyone else can't.  wink777

Maj. Bill Martin:
If he were elected, and continued saying and doing his normal schtick (which is pretty much inevitable), other elected Republicans would be either forced to defend the indefensible (bad idea), pile on with the Dems/media and criticize him (the Cheney/Romney approach, which also is a bad idea, or say nothing ( best option).

The problem is Trump will turn on and try to tear down any Republican who won't publicly defend the indefensible.  Four years of that crap will completely shatter the party and hand complete control to Democrats.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on March 21, 2023, 02:47:21 pm ---Man I just don't understand why DeSantis isn't more loyal to Trump.

--- End quote ---

Incredulous isn't it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version