General Category > Elections 2024

Trump Keeps His Eye on the Ball, Rants About Ron DeSantis by Insinuating He's Gay

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
Trump Keeps His Eye on the Ball, Rants About Ron DeSantis by Insinuating He's Gay
Bonchie

The day that Donald Trump proclaimed he’d be arrested is upon us. Will he or won’t he be processed and taken into custody on a weak attempt to relitigate the Stormy Daniels payoff? All we can do is wait, and since there is no timeline for grand jury deliberations, that wait could drag on.

In the meantime, Trump is keeping his eye on the ball in the face of possible jail time. No, he’s not focusing like a laser beam on Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg. He’s insinuating Ron DeSantis is gay.

Those are just two of the posts Trump put on on Desantis on Monday. His sons also spent the lion’s share of their time attacking a governor who doesn’t even have anything to do with what’s happening.

Are you ready for some brutal honesty that I’m willing to share with you because I actually care about the weaponization of government? Alright, here it goes: Donald Trump is less concerned about the possibility of his own indictment than you are.

That’s a problem, not because you can’t choose to prioritize the issue of your own volition, but because Trump and his team aren’t just demanding you fall in line to fight the weaponization of government when they aren’t willing to do so. They are also demanding you make him president in the process. That significantly ups the stakes, does it not?

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/03/21/trump-keeps-his-eye-on-the-ball-rants-about-ron-desantis-by-insinuating-hes-gay-n719372

corbe:
   Makes sense that DeSantis is gay.  Let's look at the evidence, shall we.  He's only been Married ONCE and apparently doesn't pay p0rn stars OR Playboy Bunnies Hush $$$.  Marco Rubio lives in his State.   That's it, I'm convinced, like all the other Trumpers that Ron is gay.    /s

deb:

--- Quote from: corbe on March 21, 2023, 02:36:30 pm ---   Makes sense that DeSantis is gay.  Let's look at the evidence, shall we.  He's only been Married ONCE and apparently doesn't pay p0rn stars OR Playboy Bunnies Hush $$$.  Marco Rubio lives in his State.   That's it, I'm convinced, like all the other Trumpers that Ron is gay.    /s

--- End quote ---

:silly:

Kamaji:
:facepalm2:

LMAO:

--- Quote from: corbe on March 21, 2023, 02:36:30 pm ---   Makes sense that DeSantis is gay.  Let's look at the evidence, shall we.  He's only been Married ONCE and apparently doesn't pay p0rn stars OR Playboy Bunnies Hush $$$.  Marco Rubio lives in his State.   That's it, I'm convinced, like all the other Trumpers that Ron is gay.    /s

--- End quote ---

Plus, did you see those white rubber boots he wore while assessing the damage from Hurricane Ian?

I don’t know how folks can be so blind to the warning signs, but our very astute ex-president sees all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version