Author Topic: Legalized Climate Grifting  (Read 95 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Legalized Climate Grifting
« on: March 21, 2023, 11:03:55 am »
Legalized Climate Grifting
6 hours ago Guest Blogger 4 Comments
Bill Gates and climatist collaborators are taking taxpayers and consumers on trillion-dollar rides

Paul Driessen           

Grifters have long fascinated us. Operating outside accepted moral standards, they excel at persuading their “marks” to hand valuables over willingly. If they ever represented a “distinctly American ethos,” they’ve been supplanted by con artists seeking bank accounts for funds abandoned by Nigerian princes.

Their artful dodging is epitomized by Frank Abagnale daring the FBI to “catch me if you can,” Anna Delvey inventing Anna Sorokin, Redford and Newman masterminding their famous Sting, and dirty, rotten scoundrels like Steve Martin, Michael Caine and Glenn Headly.

However, they were all pikers compared to the billion-dollar stratagems being carried off by Climate Armageddon grifters like Bill Gates, Al Gore, Elon Musk and Biden Climate Envoy John Kerry.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/03/20/legalized-climate-grifting/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson