General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

EXCLUSIVE: 'He was afraid Melania would dump him.' Donald Trump paid off Stormy to prevent his wife

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sighlass:
The Big/Little D nick belongs to the wrong person. The whole package.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: mrpotatohead on March 21, 2023, 02:33:21 am ---Donald may have had an open type of marriage.

--- End quote ---

At least open for him in his relationships

Lando Lincoln:

--- Quote from: corbe on March 20, 2023, 11:53:44 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Hey, the title of idiot was given to me today!

deb:

--- Quote from: LMAO on March 21, 2023, 02:47:25 am ---At least open for him in his relationships

--- End quote ---

I don’t understand it. He had a stunningly beautiful wife at home. A new baby son.
Why the need to mess around with a glorified prostitute? Why choose to be such a pr*ck? Honor your marriage vows for once.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: debrawiest on March 21, 2023, 02:53:58 am ---I don’t understand it. He had a stunningly beautiful wife at home. A new baby son.
Why the need to mess around with a glorified prostitute? Why choose to be such a bleep? Honor your marriage vows for once.

--- End quote ---

Trumpers will run to his defense and say that they’re voting for president and not a priest. OK. I can understand that.

But if he can’t be faithful, honest, and true to his wives, what makes them think he’ll be honest, true and faithful to them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version