Author Topic: Manhattan prosecutor's office reportedly 'in chaos'  (Read 657 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manhattan prosecutor's office reportedly 'in chaos'
« on: March 20, 2023, 01:41:58 pm »
March 20, 2023
Manhattan prosecutor's office reportedly 'in chaos'
By Monica Showalter

When law is tossed out the window, is anybody surprised that chaos follows?

That's apparently what we have in the Manhattan district attorney's office, where Soros-financed District Attorney Alvin Bragg is reportedly presiding over a chaotic shambles in the wake of news that his men intend to indict President Trump on politicized charges.

https://twitter.com/Samuel_Adams_22/status/1637185042496602118

Banana republic politics, banana republic office, just like what you might find in places like Caracas or Managua.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/manhattan_prosecutors_office_reportedly_in_chaos.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Manhattan prosecutor's office reportedly 'in chaos'
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 02:40:27 pm »
This may be over before it even started.

And Bragg should be forced to resign. Not just for this case but general incompetence
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 02:53:19 pm »
I would be VERY interested in finding out where he goes to work if/after this happens.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 02:55:39 pm »

And Bragg should be forced to resign. Not just for this case but general incompetence

:thumbsup:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 03:03:27 pm »

Also disbarred.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 03:11:19 pm »
I would be VERY interested in finding out where he goes to work if/after this happens.

DOJ would be my bet.

Or MSNBC as a "legal analyst".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 03:12:09 pm »
DOJ would be my bet.

BLM Ceo.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 03:15:19 pm »
DOJ would be my bet.

@andy58-in-nh

Well,that would certainly highlight which department a newly-elected President Trump would need to focus on.

I CAN'T be the only one that has never watched MSNBC. I see a former Justice Dept official being hired to comment there is a legal way to retire him in place with a payoff for being faithful in trying to destroy America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 03:30:02 pm »
Also disbarred.

That would be nice, but it will never happen, not in NY.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 03:31:26 pm »
That would be nice, but it will never happen, not in NY.

Of course. None of these posts will happen. in a just world only.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2023, 03:35:29 pm »
I CAN'T be the only one that has never watched MSNBC. I see a former Justice Dept official being hired to comment there is a legal way to retire him in place with a payoff for being faithful in trying to destroy America.

@sneakypete

The reason to watch MSNBC - if only briefly - is essentially the same reason they put a two-inch-thick hardened glass window in the door of padded cells in psychiatric wards.

That way, you can safely observe the results of madness. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2023, 11:04:49 pm »
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg:
-Downgraded more than half his felony cases to misdemeanors.
-Lost half of his felony cases that do reach court.
-Ignores record crime in New York City to attack political opponents.
6:01 PM · Mar 20, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2023, 07:01:55 pm »
CNBC admits that having financial ties to George Soros is problematic. They're now attempting to help Soros-backed candidates distance themselves from the former Nazi collaborator.
Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s ties to billionaire George Soros are not as close as Republicans claim
Published Wed, Mar 22 202311:50 AM EDTUpdated 3 Min Ago
Brian Schwartz
CNBC

Key Points

*Key Republicans aim to discredit Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s expected indictment of former President Donald Trump by accusing him of being controlled by billionaire Democratic donor George Soros.
    *An advisor for Soros, who is a longtime target for Republicans, told CNBC that Soros “has never met or spoken to Alvin Bragg.”
    *The criticism appears to stem from donations Soros and a nonprofit funded by him made to the national racial justice group Color of Change, which backed Bragg’s DA campaign and later pressured him on a prosecution unrelated to Trump.
    *Democrats and outside experts have often described the attacks on Soros, who is Jewish, and the groups that received donations from the billionaire, as antisemitic.

As Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg moves to bring an expected indictment against Donald Trump, Republicans lawmakers leaping to the former president’s defense have fixated on what they call Bragg’s ties to billionaire George Soros.

Rep. Elise Stefanik, a New York Republican and the party’s fourth-ranking leader in the House, tweeted Monday that Bragg “took one million dollars from George Soros.” Sen. J.D. Vance, an Ohio Republican whose 2022 campaign received millions of dollars in support from GOP megadonor and investor Peter Thiel, said in a tweet that “Alvin Bragg is bought by George Soros.”

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, is talking to allies about using his panel to scrutinize Bragg’s links to Soros as Trump targets Bragg ahead of a likely indictment, according to a GOP strategist close to Jordan. It fits into a larger GOP strategy to discredit the Manhattan probe: Jordan co-signed a letter calling on Bragg to testify before Congress, and questioned whether the Manhattan DA’s investigation into Trump used federal funds. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2023, 02:12:54 am »

And they even misspelled KAOS, Agent 99!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2023, 02:34:11 am »
  Trump should have got rid of that soros guy when he did his stent at the front office, no doubt.  Now NY DA Braggs and his other puppet, DeSantis are annoyingly snapping at his heels constantly.  Oh, soros owns a significant amount of his SIL, Kushner's Company.  Well, that could explain something.  Another opportunity lost. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.