Author Topic: Holding Anti-Fossil-Fuel Leaders Responsible For The Global Energy Crisis  (Read 232 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ALEX EPSTEIN ON MAR 16, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Holding Anti-Fossil-Fuel Leaders Responsible For The Global Energy Crisis
cop27 money protestWe are in a global energy crisis.

As people look for solutions to this crisis, it is crucial that the right people get implicated (leaders of the anti-fossil-fuel movement) and the right people get vindicated (advocates of energy freedom).

Here’s some ammunition. [emphasis, links added]

https://climatechangedispatch.com/holding-anti-fossil-fuel-leaders-responsible-for-the-global-energy-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Do it!

Offline verga

This is what those of us with common senser have been saying for years.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is what those of us with common senser have been saying for years.

:yowsa: Quite true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien