Author Topic: Shot: defund the police; Chaser: I am begging for more police  (Read 409 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shot: defund the police; Chaser: I am begging for more police
DAVID STROM 5:21 PM on March 17, 2023

Liberals are never, ever held to account.

San Francisco District Supervisor Hillary Ronen is “begging” for more police officers in the Mission District. Crime is out of control, and the city absolutely has to do something about it.

It’s a disaster! Somebody do something!

You have to sympathize with her and her constituents. Sure sounds like things are really bad out there. I wonder how any city could allow such a degradation in its policing capability?

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/03/17/shot-defund-the-police-chaser-i-am-begging-for-more-police-n537615
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Shot: defund the police; Chaser: I am begging for more police
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 04:24:22 pm »
Just wait until they try to find the money to pay out for Reparations.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 05:13:56 pm »
Just wait until they try to find the money to pay out for Reparations.

I am breathlessly  awaiting that day
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 05:16:03 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 06:21:03 pm »
That's awesome.  They've got direct quotes from her saying that she's been "begging" for more police, and then the stuff from 2020 where she directly called for defunding and dramatically reducing the number of police.  Perfect.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 07:22:49 pm »
That's awesome.  They've got direct quotes from her saying that she's been "begging" for more police, and then the stuff from 2020 where she directly called for defunding and dramatically reducing the number of police.  Perfect.

The far lefties of SF will find a way to square that circle.  Rest assured, they don't think the same way as you and I.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 03:33:54 am »
I wouldn't work as a cop in SF with people like her in positions of power
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 11:36:46 am »

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 12:50:09 pm »
Normally, I would say “stupid should hurt.”

Except in this case this Rosen idiot isn’t the one to get hurt. It’s others

Barry Goldwater