Author Topic: MAGA pauses trashing of DeSantis, calls on governor to defy Trump arrest, send Natl Guard To Mar-a-L  (Read 264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MAGA pauses trashing of DeSantis, calls on governor to defy Trump arrest, send Natl Guard To Mar-a-Lago
March 19, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

Some of former President Donald Trump’s most stalwart acolytes took a respite from their typical base-priming attacks on likely challenger Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) as an idea circulated as to how he might be of help.

Since a leak Friday presented the likelihood that Trump could be indicted and arrested by Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg (D) regarding hush money payments allegedly made to adult film star Stormy Daniels over a supposed affair they had had, figures on the right from across the spectrum have spoken out.

Some of those comments were even more charged than Trump’s own repeated calls for “PROTEST!” against a perceived political persecution of a former president and current political candidate. However, the noted absence of comment from America’s Governor on the possible situation faced by the 2024 frontrunner, i.e. where charges had not formally been announced and as he himself had not officially named himself a rival, was more than some from heavy-hitting MAGA figures could tolerate.

“So when DeSantis say something? Curious.” posed radio host Sebastian Gorka as former Gettr CEO and Trump campaign senior advisor Jason Miller noted from a brief list of announced and potential 2024 rivals who had or hadn’t spoken out Saturday, “Thank you, Vice President @Mike_Pence and @VivekGRamaswamy, for pointing out how Radical Left Democrats are trying to divide our Country in the name of Partisan Politics. Radio silence from Gov. @RonDeSantisFl and Amb. @NikkiHaley.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/19/maga-pauses-trashing-of-desantis-calls-on-governor-to-defy-trump-arrest-send-natl-guard-to-mar-a-lago-1342172/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice...
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

MAGA pauses trashing of DeSantis, calls on governor to defy Trump arrest, send Natl Guard To Mar-a-Lago
Incredibly stupid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Incredibly stupid.

And not going to happen ever
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

Incredibly stupid.

It is INSANE.

If I was DeSantis, I'd sure as hell be disinclined to help, especially after all the hacking he's endured from the loudmouth.

And even more so as it turns out this whole bucket of drama was invented in the first place.