Author Topic: MAYORKAS IS LYING OR STUPID: Border Chief Confirms U.S. Does Not Have 'Operational Control' of Borde  (Read 141 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MAYORKAS IS LYING OR STUPID: Border Chief Confirms U.S. Does Not Have 'Operational Control' of Border
posted by Hannity Staff - 3.17.23
The consensus is Mayorkas is lying or stupid.

During a House Homeland Security Committee hearing on Thursday, Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz provided testimony that directly contradicts statements provided by DHS secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Chairman Rep. Mark Green (R-TN) calls Ortiz’s testimony “earth-shattering.”

“In five of those nine southwest border sectors, we have seen an increase in flow and that has caused a considerable strain on our resources and really has forced the Border Patrol to move so agents and even migrants to some of the other areas,” Ortiz said in response to a question about the border being secure.

“Does DHS have operational control of our entire border?” Green asked Ortiz.

“No sir.”

https://hannity.com/media-room/mayorkas-is-lying-or-stupid-border-chief-confirms-u-s-does-not-have-operational-control-of-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This man is an "American" traitor and should be removed from office and punished as such.

Online libertybele

This man is an "American" traitor and should be removed from office and punished as such.

Indeed.

In response to the title; the man is both lying and stupid!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.