Author Topic: ‘DEARBORNISTAN’ Happy ending after Muslim pulls out a gun in police station and aims it at the offic  (Read 287 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘DEARBORNISTAN’ Happy ending after Muslim pulls out a gun in police station and aims it at the officers
MARCH 19, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM5 COMMENTS

No charges will be filed against the police officer who blew away Ali Naji, 33, after he entered the lobby of a police station in Dearborn, Michigan, then pointed a gun at an officer behind the desk and pulled the trigger. The gun, however, malfunctioned or jammed and the officer shot the would-be Muslim terrorist 17 times, killing him instantly.

Down River Sunday Times (h/t Angela S) Ten days ago, his family filed a $10 million lawsuit against the Dearborn Police Department, claiming excessive force and wrongful death (which they don’t stand a chance in Hell of ever winning, or even going to trial).
Naji, of Dearborn walked into the lobby, 16099 Michigan Ave., at 3:32 p.m. Dec. 18 and within seconds of entering pulled out a handgun, pointed it at the officer on duty and pulled the trigger. When the gun failed to fire, Naji removed the magazine and reinserted it.

The officer on duty, who was behind a bullet-resistant acrylic partition, retreated, then returned five seconds later with his own firearm. He then slid open a window and fired 17 times at Naji, killing him. Following the incident, which occurred in 13 seconds, it was discovered that Naji’s gun had a round in the chamber and the gun’s safety was off.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/03/19/dearbornistan-happy-ending-after-muslim-pulls-out-a-gun-in-police-station-and-aims-it-at-the-officers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
One does not get shot SEVENTEEN TIMES and then die "INSTANTLY".    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
One does not get shot SEVENTEEN TIMES and then die "INSTANTLY".    happy77

It can in democrat-controlled cities.  Just like changing genders if you feel like it. :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson