Author Topic: Texas grandma, granddaughter killed in crash involving human smuggler: 'Enough is enough'  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas grandma, granddaughter killed in crash involving human smuggler: 'Enough is enough'
Texas grandmother, granddaughter killed in crash involving human smuggler fleeing police

Bradford Betz
Thu, March 16, 2023 at 6:19 PM EDT·1 min read
A Texas grandma and her 7-year-old granddaughter were killed Monday in a car crash that involved a human smuggler evading arrest, authorities said.

The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has confirmed their identities as 71-year-old Maria Tambunga and Emilia Tambunga, a second-grader at Ozona Elementary School.

Texas grandma and granddauther
Emilia Brooke Tambunga and her grandmother, Maria Socorro Alvarez-Tambunga.
Texas DPS says a human smuggler ran a red light during a high-speed chase on eastbound I-10 in Ozona and crashed into their car. Two of the 11 illegal migrants being smuggled in the driver’s 2021 Dodge pickup truck were also killed in the crash. Both were from Mexico.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-grandma-granddaughter-killed-crash-221917871.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson