Author Topic: Biden HHS Official Rachel Levine Says Changing Kids’ Genders Will Soon be Normalized  (Read 331 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden HHS Official Rachel Levine Says Changing Kids’ Genders Will Soon be Normalized
By Mike LaChance Mar. 17, 2023 10:25 pm435 Comments

For some reason, Democrats have latched on to the issue of transgenderism, especially with children.

They seem absolutely determined to make this common, no matter how much the public objects to it.

It’s not even enough for them to just allow the issue to sort itself out among the people, they clearly want to use the power of government to force it on the public.

Members of the Biden administration talk about this as if it’s part of their political platform.

FOX News reports:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/biden-hhs-official-rachel-levine-says-changing-kids-genders-will-soon-be-normalized/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Based on the picture in the article, he/she/it, would do well to be, or become, a male.  Anyway, he/she/it is probably correct as long as Biden doesn't turn us over to China.  In which case, he/she/it(s), would be wise to go underground again. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Rachel Levine Says Changing Kids’ Genders Will Soon be Normalized, because sick twisted freaks believed anything Biden did or would do had to be better than anything Trump did or would do?
Who's the sick twisted freaks now?  The mirror, the mirror!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Someone brought up in another forum:
What radical ideas have the leftists introduced, that HAVE NOT become "normalized" over time?

In 1980, what would most Americans have thought of gay marriage?
How do they feel about it TODAY?

Mr/Ms/Mx Levine may be making a valid point...

Offline Kamaji

That's evil.

Offline LMAO

This not some associate professor from one of our “esteemed” higher places of learning

This is someone at the highest level of government who wants to inflict his sickness onto others
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy