Author Topic: 17-year-old facing charges for smuggling 14 migrants near Rico Rico  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
17-year-old facing charges for smuggling 14 migrants near Rico Rico

By: Marcos IcahuatePosted at 2:26 PM, Mar 15, 2023 and last updated 5:26 PM, Mar 15, 2023
TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) — A 17-year-old was arrested will be facing charges after being found smuggling a group of migrants, according to U.S. Border Patrol Tucson Sector Chief John R. Modlin.

On Wednesday, March 8, agents stopped a vehicle near Rico Rico, Ariz.

A total of 14 migrants were found inside the vehicle, along with the driver and passenger.

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/17-year-old-facing-charges-for-smuggling-14-migrants-near-rico-rico
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 17-year-old facing charges for smuggling 14 migrants near Rico Rico
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 05:45:08 pm »
They'll show this 17 yr. old, and all other 17 yr. olds, what they think of being arrested for smuggling people into this country!  They'll expunge the arrest from his record and pretend it never happened *****rollingeyes*****.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson