Author Topic: Drone Video of Russkie jet hitting it  (Read 394 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Drone Video of Russkie jet hitting it
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 12:58:48 pm »
Watch: U.S. Military Releases Russian Su-27 Fighter Harassing American Drone over Black Sea Footage

Kristina Wong 16 Mar 2023

The United States military’s European Command released footage of a Russian Su-27 fighter plane harassing an American Air Force MQ-9 drone over the Black Sea on Tuesday.

The video shows a Russian Su-27 approaching the rear of the MQ-9 and dumping fuel over it as it passes, disrupting the MQ-9’s video transmission.

The video shows the Russian Su-27 making a second approach toward the drone, again dumping fuel on it.

Then the video shows a Russian Su-27 colliding with the drone and the drone’s camera feed being lost for about 60 seconds. Afterward, the camera feed returns, showing the drone’s propellers damaged by the impact.

https://twitter.com/kristina_wong/status/1636312059557150721

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/03/16/watch-u-s-military-releases-russian-su-27-fighter-harassing-american-drone-over-black-sea-footage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 03:42:47 pm »
Interesting that a fuel dump has that much of an effect on the drone.  Perhaps that needs to be addressed in the next iteration.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 03:49:01 pm »
Interesting that a fuel dump has that much of an effect on the drone.  Perhaps that needs to be addressed in the next iteration.

I think the Rooskie watched Die Hard II too many times.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 04:36:38 pm »

I'll give the orc pilot points for practical thinking outside the box; shooting it down with cannon or missile would have been a bit too overt and obvious to treat as an "incident" but "accidentally" dumping fuel, and "accidentally" getting too close, can be treated as an "incident" which doesn't require either party to go to a war footing.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2023, 04:40:37 pm »

or Rocky 4 and that Su-27's call sign is Drago.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2023, 04:42:49 pm »
I'll give the orc pilot points for practical thinking outside the box; shooting it down with cannon or missile would have been a bit too overt and obvious to treat as an "incident" but "accidentally" dumping fuel, and "accidentally" getting too close, can be treated as an "incident" which doesn't require either party to go to a war footing.

I'm surprised they used the fuel. 

I would figure a couple flyby's a few feet away would create enough turbulence in the jet's wake.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.