Author Topic: EPA scientist and whistleblower Dr. David Lewis interviewed by Mike Adams: Train wrecks, dioxins, bi  (Read 100 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EPA scientist and whistleblower Dr. David Lewis interviewed by Mike Adams: Train wrecks, dioxins, biosludge and the EPA’s pollution protection racket
Thursday, March 09, 2023 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Former EPA scientist and whistleblower Dr. David Lewis joined me for an interview about how the EPA is really a pollution protection racket for industry.

The EPA destroyed Dr. Lewis’s career and shuttered his lab after he raised warnings about EPA-approved “biosludge” pollution of soils with human sewage waste. I interviewed Dr. Lewis as the key scientist in the film Biosludged, which you can watch for free at Biosludged.com or you can see it on Brighteon.com at this link.

Brighteon.com/39fe228d-398e-4d6f-bdfa-22d019f737b0

In today’s interview, Dr. Lewis warns that the EPA is a pollution racket for industry, carrying out selective, distorted “science” in order to protect the profits of corporations at the expense of human lives and the environment on which we depend.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-09-epa-scientist-and-whistleblower-dr-david-lewis-interviewed-by-mike-adams-dioxins-ohio-train.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson