Author Topic: Surprise: “Coal Became Most Important Energy Source For Electricity In Germany” In 2022  (Read 97 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Surprise: “Coal Became Most Important Energy Source For Electricity In Germany” In 2022
By P Gosselin on 14. March 2023

Share this...
The more Germany tries to wean itself off fossil fuels, the more it seems to rely on them – especially coal.

Germany’s online Blackout News here reports: “Coal again the most important energy source in power generation”.

As Germany continues to move ahead and shut down its nuclear power plants, leaders are realizing that coal as an energy source for electricity is unavoidable and without alternative.

Coal has risen to 33% share

“As a result, the share of coal-fired power plants in electricity generation has risen to a good 33 percent,” reports Blackout News, citing Der Spiegel. “Last year, coal thus became the most important energy source for electricity generation in Germany by a growing margin.”
By P Gosselin on 14. March 2023

Share this...
The more Germany tries to wean itself off fossil fuels, the more it seems to rely on them – especially coal.

Germany’s online Blackout News here reports: “Coal again the most important energy source in power generation”.

As Germany continues to move ahead and shut down its nuclear power plants, leaders are realizing that coal as an energy source for electricity is unavoidable and without alternative.

Coal has risen to 33% share

“As a result, the share of coal-fired power plants in electricity generation has risen to a good 33 percent,” reports Blackout News, citing Der Spiegel. “Last year, coal thus became the most important energy source for electricity generation in Germany by a growing margin.”

https://notrickszone.com/2023/03/14/surprise-coal-became-most-important-energy-source-for-electricity-in-germany-in-2022/
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 01:38:17 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson