Author Topic: Home2023March15Climate Crisis? What Climate Crisis? Part One: The Evidence  (Read 111 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Home2023March15Climate Crisis? What Climate Crisis? Part One: The Evidence

Climate Crisis? What Climate Crisis? Part One: The Evidence
2 hours ago Charles Rotter 9 Comments
By Neil Lock

March 14th, 2023

Recently, I was asked to make a podcast on the subject of “global warming,” otherwise known as “climate change.” Regrettably, the material I had was too much and too detailed, so the podcast did not go ahead. As I had already spent considerable time assembling an armoury of facts on the issue, I decided to make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. I have chosen to expand the level of detail considerably, and so to build the material into a matched pair of major essays.

This, the first essay in the set, will concentrate on the accusations that are being made against humanity and our civilization over this issue, and the evidence that we are not guilty on those charges. In the second part, I’ll tell the back-story to these accusations, and how the UN, governments, mainstream media and others have joined together in a project, whose objective appears to be no less than the destruction of our human industrial civilization.

Much of the material in these essays, I have published before; but never all together.

The background

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/03/15/climate-crisis-what-climate-crisis-part-one-the-evidence/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson