Author Topic: Biden’s ‘La Invitacion’ to Illegal Aliens Triggered Border Crisis, New Book Charges  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s ‘La Invitacion’ to Illegal Aliens Triggered Border Crisis, New Book Charges
Virginia Allen / @Virginia_Allen5 / March 15, 2023

In 2021, Todd Bensman stood on the edge of the Rio Grande river with a member of a drug cartel. Despite usually trying to avoid the cartels, Bensman found himself interviewing the man, who happened to be on vacation after guiding a group of illegal aliens into Texas.

“He had his cocaine. He had a couple of friends there. He had a couple of women there for hire. And that’s how he was doing his vacation, under the bridge, drinking beer,” Bensman says of the cartel member.

“To what do you owe this great prosperity?” Bensman recalls asking the man.

“La invitacion,” the cartel member responded. When Bensman pressed the man as to what he meant, the cartel member explained that President Joe Biden had communicated to the world that the doors to America are open, creating an exceptional business market for the cartels.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/03/15/bidens-la-invitacion-to-illegal-aliens-triggered-border-crisis-new-book-charges/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson