Author Topic: Rice Uni. Study: Biden Policies Encourage Illegal Immigration  (Read 108 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rice Uni. Study: Biden Policies Encourage Illegal Immigration

PUBLISHED:  Tue, MAR 14th 2023 @ 2:07 pm EDT
Rice University’s Baker Institute for Public Policy recently released a study comparing the size and scale of migration into the United States under the Biden Administration versus the previous administration.

The conclusion made by the Baker Institute shows that the Trump Administration did more to help deter illegal immigration through policy and rule-making than the Biden Administration, whose policies have encouraged record-setting inflows of illegal migration across the southwest border.

According to the study, President Biden’s reversal and cancelation of effective border policies created by the previous administration, like Remain in Mexico, eliminating catch-and-release, and Title 42, opened the proverbial floodgates to surges of illegal border crossers.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/rice-uni-study-biden-policies-encourage-illegal-immigration
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson