Author Topic: Meteorologist Schools The Media On Anomalous Vs. Real-World Global Temps  (Read 99 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ANTHONY WATTS ON MAR 13, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Meteorologist Schools The Media On Anomalous Vs. Real-World Global Temps

global warming alarmist headlinesMainstream media outlets often use graphics to show how temperatures are rising dramatically in recent decades, here, here, and here for example.

Their claims are misleading, at best, because the graphs show statistical amplifications of data that is not part of the human real-world experience.

One of the most frightening aspects of global warming, aka “climate change” is the graphs produced from temperature data for public consumption and trumpeted by unquestioning and compliant media. [emphasis, links added]

When it comes to measuring climate, in order to actually see any temperature differences over the last century, they must be highly magnified using the temperature anomaly method.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/meteorologist-schools-the-media-on-anomalous-vs-real-world-global-temps/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson