Author Topic: 'F*cking angry' Marxist teacher calls for urgent war against capitalism: 'Revolutions involve violen  (Read 496 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 13, 2023 6:45pm EDT
'F*cking angry' Marxist teacher calls for urgent war against capitalism: 'Revolutions involve violence'
'Liberal as f*ck' Maryland teacher Rebecca Rothstein posted about providing 'Marxist literature' to kids
By Hannah Grossman | Fox News

A Maryland teacher, who described herself as "proud as f*ck to be liberal" and bragged about "indoctrinating" her students, called for an urgent fight against capitalism while adding, "Revolutions involve violence."

The teacher, Rebeca F. Rothstein, works at North Bethesda Middle School in the Montgomery County School District and believes educators should use their classrooms to turn kids into anti-racist activists. She was an avid TikTok poster until Fox News Digital reached out about her comment on violent revolutions; her account was no longer active as of Monday.

"As a teacher I wish we could do more with our students like teach anti-racism and how to be kind people. Does anyone else feel like… we can skip the math, skip the science, like we'll do that next year. Maybe this year we focus on teaching our youth how to be anti-racist," she said on TikTok.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/maryland-teacher-calls-urgent-war-capitalism-revolutions-involve-violence
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I wonder if people like this so called teacher say this stuff because they know they will get a reaction
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 02:20:51 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Desperate for attention.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here is a clear reason why American education has become such a joke. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Has she been fired, or even reprimanded, yet?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Has she been fired, or even reprimanded, yet?

In that district, I wouldn't be surprised if she got a promotion.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Indeed, Andy.

Not only should she be fired, she should be blacklisted (McCarthy was right!) and prohibited from ever working with or influencing the young again.