General Category > Elections 2024

Trump lashes out at DeSantis, says he regrets his endorsement of him

<< < (2/101) > >>

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 14, 2023, 12:46:47 am ---@Hoodat

You are kidding,right?

Nobody outside of Florida knew who DeSantis was until he was hooked up with Trump and everybody became convinced he would be a good VP candidate for Trump and a good man to take over after Trump has to leave office after one more term.

--- End quote ---

@sneakypete

Again, how did DeSantis stab Trump in the back?  Please be specific.

LMAO:
There are two things that are making an already thin skinned Trump meltdown

First, DeSantis is a threat. People like Hogan, Haley have no chance

Secondly, DeSantis has a record of being more of a deficit hawk and Trump wants to spend and grow the debt

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 14, 2023, 12:46:47 am ---@Hoodat

You are kidding,right?

Nobody outside of Florida knew who DeSantis was until he was hooked up with Trump and everybody became convinced he would be a good VP candidate for Trump and a good man to take over after Trump has to leave office after one more term.

--- End quote ---

I'm just going to point out that Trump himself has absolutely trashed DeSantis, calling him a "RINO Globalist", trashing his policies on COVID, and now saying he shouldn't have endorsed him.  And those comments have been cheered on by a great many Trump supporters, including some here   Perhaps not you (I honestly don't remember), but many.

So I always find it odd when many of those same people say he should be Trump's VP in 2024, or would be a great successor to Trump in 2028.

I don't get it.  If he's truly a RINO globalist, etc., as Trump says, then why would any Trump supporters want anything to do with the guy as veep in 2024 or as President in 2028?

LadyLiberty:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 14, 2023, 12:46:47 am ---@Hoodat hrar
Dar
You are kidding,right?

--- End quote ---

Please. Just because he wasn't on your radar that doesn't mean that others were ignorant of his existence.

Right_in_Virginia:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version